Estes | New Trailers?

BuzzBeez

Extraboard Crazy
Credits
Ok, let me ask. Whats up with all the new pups showing up at 028? Space was limited before but now its total gridlock many times of the day.I caught the notice about all the new power units but didnt hear anything about all these new trailers. Anyone know if these are additions or replacements and are they showing other places?Either way, its a good thing.

Ok, let me ask. Whats up with all the new pups showing up at 028? Space was limited before but now its total gridlock many times of the day.I caught the notice about all the new power units but didnt hear anything about all these new trailers. Anyone know if these are additions or replacements and are they showing other places?Either way, its a good thing.
I've noticed many new pups and big trailers and haven't seen a memo. I don't know what's up but it feels weird pulling these things down the highway without 50 pounds of chalking and damage tape

I've noticed many new pups and big trailers and haven't seen a memo. I don't know what's up but it feels weird pulling these things down the highway without 50 pounds of chalking and damage tape

May have something to do with the new Logistics company that's come on board...

May have something to do with the new Logistics company that's come on board...
and Amazon. Probably easier to get customers when they are told we have new trucks, trailers and some of the best hand picked, top notch, professional drivers in the country.

you may get one before me.i am not due back to work till feb20. open heart surgery.

Good luck on your surgery donut...They do these things blindfolded these days...I had a stint put in 8 months ago...I felt good as new afterwards...You having the robotic or assisted...I know a guy that had the robotic triple bi-pass and he was up and going strong in three weeks..Amazing what they do these days...

Good luck on your surgery donut...They do these things blindfolded these days...I had a stint put in 8 months ago...I felt good as new afterwards...You having the robotic or assisted...I know a guy that had the robotic triple bi-pass and he was up and going strong in three weeks..Amazing what they do these days...

I had two stints put in on May first of last year,the life flight took 11 min,from easton md. to university of Maryland cath lab in baltimore,5min after hitting the landing pad I had two stints put in and on my way to a room.Thats gettin it done.Good luck to ya donut take your time healing up do what dem doctors say.

I hope they get some remote control dollies with aluminum wheels in the near future.

was at Williamsport this week 50 or 60 new complete sets lined up every where. later went to 024 and they had alot of lease vans lined up they said they are in the proscess of gathering them up to return them to extra lease due to all the new trailers coming in... must be getting ready for the big DB contract... My KW900 should be in soon to pull all these loads