Yellow | New trucks in Chicago shop......

Are new trucks volvos

Don't hold me to this, they told me in the Garage @ 135 Hsbg. they will be Macks & Volvos. Then A Charlotte 653 Driver was saying Volvos & Freightliners, Another Driver said they were giving an Atlanta 422 3 MM Driver, a Freigthliner with the camera system in it to test, so, who knows we will have to wait and see. Maybe KK has some info about ATL.

Anything new will be welcomed.
:shift:

Don't hold me to this, they told me in the Garage @ 135 Hsbg. they will be Macks & Volvos. Then A Charlotte 653 Driver was saying Volvos & Freightliners, Another Driver said they were giving an Atlanta 422 3 MM Driver, a Freigthliner with the camera system in it to test, so, who knows we will have to wait and see. Maybe KK has some info about ATL.

These are what I am seeing in Chicago parked at the Ridge!!!!!

First I have heard of it....As for the tractors....all I have heard is they are leasing 600 tractors and YRCF will get 147 of them....50 Freightliner sleepers....10 Freightliner day cabs and the rest will be Volvos....NOW, you know what I heard too in the drivers' room....KK

First I have heard of it....As for the tractors....all I have heard is they are leasing 600 tractors and YRCF will get 147 of them....50 Freightliner sleepers....10 Freightliner day cabs and the rest will be Volvos....NOW, you know what I heard too in the drivers' room....KK

I trust what I hear in the driver's room just slightly more than what I hear in the can! :LMAO:

On the sleepers we don't need any damn camera"s, what we need is twin screws These single axel tractors with no differential lock are a death trap in the mountains

the anti slip is an feature that has been a problem
for most all equipment. As a result anti slip
engages now automatically in most new trucks..

On the sleepers we don't need any damn camera"s, what we need is twin screws These single axel tractors with no differential lock are a death trap in the mountains

What you need is maximum weight on the axle - single or tandem, it doesn't matter. Frankly, on a slick road I'd rather have a heavy single than a not-so-heavy tandem.

They were pulling this baby off of the fence at 682 this afternoon!.

There are but a handful of those that remain, that might make it roll.

But, first it must be upgraded to the YRC paint scheme....

(Not to mention the whole emissions standards thingy....)

All this talk about trucks in Chicago, but yet no pictures?
Come on now, get with it!....You started this thread!.......KK