XPO | New Xgh Terminal

Tired

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody heard anything on the new terminal being built in Ford Heights IL?Last I heard it was to be done next June.It will be interesting to see if there territory will change,they might take part of XDV northern territory.

Last summer, an XGH driver told me that ground had been broken. I don't know where XDV is but it's possible that XSB will need to expand their city ops to share in the freight from NW Indiana that XGH handled exclusively before. This move will also affect triple set traffic from XCW to XGH, possibly creating more meet and turns? Just guessing.

Anybody heard anything on the new terminal being built in Ford Heights IL?Last I heard it was to be done next June.It will be interesting to see if there territory will change,they might take part of XDV northern territory.
You guys ever been through Ford Heights? One of the poorest towns in Illinois, run down, and YRC’s 309 terminal is right there in Sauk Village, which isn’t much better, except for the Atlantis strip club on Rt 30. No truck parking though.

only for a couple of days then it will have the stench of the new york city subway
Still, it will be better then the sweet smells of porta potties and land fill at the present Gary terminal and not to mention all the airborne minerals you will no longer inhale while there.