XPO | New Xgh Terminal

Latest I heard new XGH Will fully open in November. With the XAU FAC shutting down but maintaining city operations. Also XME closing And being Absorbed by XDP, XAU, XBV
Hang on boys and get ready for a good fu*king. They shut down XNJ here in the east and all the near by FACs got the big dong. Lots more freight and less equipment. Just ask anyone going to XMI

Hang on boys and get ready for a good fu*king. They shut down XNJ here in the east and all the near by FACs got the big dong. Lots more freight and less equipment. Just ask anyone going to XMI
I keep hearing that they are going to move some other the freight out of XCV and move the New England freight to XSX.

Xnj has been closed since covid19 or shortly thereafter it was all about money from the government relief package business slow down so much per month tax write off now just more government relief money every month shut down

That’s what my sector boss said and one of my guys that runs in to xsx said that they want to move more freight into it but like you said rumors rumors

Everyone wants to move more freight. And do it with less drivers and trailers. I guess teleportation ?

The new terminal XCH , WOW what a s%%t show. not enough forklifts. Guys just milling around waiting for their via not much work being done.

The brothers pulling out of Chicago are in some deep do-doo. Two mega reships within stones throw, gonna have some million plus mile dock/drivers in the area. Hopefully they put them on shuttle pay. Grab a pallet jack like we use to back in the days. Something on a rack, or double stacked, catch someone on a motor driving by.

The brothers pulling out of Chicago are in some deep do-doo. Two mega reships within stones throw, gonna have some million plus mile dock/drivers in the area. Hopefully they put them on shuttle pay. Grab a pallet jack like we use to back in the days. Something on a rack, or double stacked, catch someone on a motor driving by.
It’s all about taking out cost