New Penn | Newpenn not voting separate this time..

so then the chances of it passing are greater???? even if the majority of NP votes no- it can be negated by the yes votes from other YRC drivers.

so then the chances of it passing are greater???? even if the majority of NP votes no- it can be negated by the yes votes from other YRC drivers.

Exactly..maybe they are worried of a newpenn no vote and wouldn't have the time to get the union to force us to re-vote it like last time.

I don't understand why the Teamsters are letting them get away with new penn not voting separate when they're the ones that opened the contract back up. it's not a new contract. Just more B S like them asking us to abstain from voting if we don't agree. What the heck Is that?

Good to hear our ryc. It's time for them to find other ways to cut cost like all the monies that were spent sending out DVDs and mailers, all the higher ups taking pay cuts and slashing bonuses and how about bankruptcy. Regardless of the vote I believe it's inevitable that's what's going to happen that's what should happen five years ago.
It's time to put these greedy corporate bully's in their place.

Not going anywhere, just want you to think that and feed this bs down our throats around the holidays
They won't stop doing this until there is a no vote.
Thats why no time for wiggle room
Vote No

Good to hear our ryc. It's time for them to find other ways to cut cost like all the monies that were spent sending out DVDs and mailers, all the higher ups taking pay cuts and slashing bonuses and how about bankruptcy. Regardless of the vote I believe it's inevitable that's what's going to happen that's what should happen five years ago.
It's time to put these greedy corporate bully's in their place.

They played ABF guys just like they did us. We were hoping they turned that down.
Someone has to or it will never end.

It is funny how after a yes vote comes in you can't meet anybody that voted yes everyone voted no. A lot of talk when it all boils down to it people are afraid of losing their job instead of standing up to these corporate bullies. Some of us need to remember back 30 40 50 years ago and the men that stood up for their rights and earned what we have today through a lot of hard work and muscle. Those old-timers fought for the wages/benefits we enjoyed over the years and now we just keep giving it back with a stroke of a pen. WHAT A SHAME.

I think I need to try and throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing and find out about filing some protest or charges against the union/company..
who the hell decides that we dont vote seperate when we voted seperate on the two previous votes and a forced 3rd vote???

Why worry about cutting costs elsewhere when you can easily file bankruptcy and still walk away with one hell of a payout?

To all my brothers and sisters at new penn who are on Facebook go to search and type in NO MORE CONCESSIONS! it is a communication link we all can use

To all my brothers and sisters at new penn who are on Facebook go to search and type in NO MORE CONCESSIONS! it is a communication link we all can use[/QUOTE

I just joined the group. Waiting for approval I guess..lol I also started a page a week or two ago on Facebook. It's (screw YRCW)....and anyone can go on it.. Let the piece of **** management go on I hope they do.. They can see where I stand.