NFL-After further review....

The longer this goes and the worse these replacements are,the locked out refs gain more leverage.They are now directly influencing the outcome of games.

One side or the other needs to give in before they ruin our sport.Hurry back NFL Refs

The game is already ruined. I was a rabid fan but lost most of my interest when they started with the bizarre interpretaions of what is and what isn't a catch. I used to know a catch when I saw it, now I don't. Instant replay was a mistake. I preferred the old way with all it's warts. Now I try to watch games but usually only last til they spend 10 minutes trying to determine if the reciever made a move "consistent with the game of football" before the ball came loose, or until I see a player beating his chest, then I'm gone.

The game is already ruined. I was a rabid fan but lost most of my interest when they started with the bizarre interpretaions of what is and what isn't a catch. I used to know a catch when I saw it, now I don't. Instant replay was a mistake. I preferred the old way with all it's warts. Now I try to watch games but usually only last til they spend 10 minutes trying to determine if the reciever made a move "consistent with the game of football" before the ball came loose, or until I see a player beating his chest, then I'm gone.
College football for me.

Come On Blue!!

Packers got screwed.Too bad a hard fought game comes down to two terrible calls in the last minute..
For anyone that didn't watch the 4th quarter of the Packers and Seahawks, you need to watch Sports Center. I'm sure that they will highlight two of the worst calls in NFL history. The first was a Packer defender having inside position on a receiver and made an effort for the interception. It was clearly OFFENSIVE interference, yet they called it on the defense. The second was the last play of the game. First off, in the end zone on a Hail Mary, the receiver pushes the defender in the back with both hands so hard that he knocked him down, then a different defender intercepts the pass and has the ball in his chest. The receiver who should have been called for offensive pass interference had one arm stuck in the Packer guys chest, trying to steal the ball. The Packer DB clearly had full possession of the ball, but the A-holes called it a touchdown.

I've always taught my kids to not worry about the officiating, and just play ball, but this has become a travesty to the game that I love. Apparently these official's normal level of officiating is Middle School or Pop Warner, because they clearly don't even know what they see after instant replay. I've watch several games that have been decided by these horrible calls, and I'm done with it. I've had my fill.

I know that nobody will miss one person, and that's fine.....but I don't watch the football games to get myself all worked up over these horrible calls. SOOOOOO..........

Screw the locked out Refs, screw their Union representation, and screw the NFL. I will not go to another NFL game and I will not watch another NFL game on TV until the regular officials are back on the job. I can't watch these nitwits ruin a game that I love any longer.

Now it will be Saturday instead of Sunday that I spend on the couch all day. College football it is.

I will watch and listen to games and try to do so with an open mind.Hopefully,this will be the final straw.I really think the refs were too intimidated to make a reversal on the review.

393666_10151831435480288_368456204_n.jpg

Replacement replacements..lol

Ok...Before the catch ever happened...What happened? Offensive pass interference,by Golden Boy Tate...Missed by the same official that called the catch a touchdown for Seattle...He was in the same spot,to call the touchdown,that he seen the interference....Now, I don't know about you guys, but I smell a rat...Looking right at the interference,missed that,but can make a call for a touchdown,which he was outta position to call in the first place...The black ref had a better view to call the touchdown than the other...And signaled for stoppage of the game, to make the call..Hmmmmm...It's gettin' stinkier and stinkier as time goes by...But, the game is in the books and the NFL has made their decision,GAME OVER....

The following is attributed to ProFootballTalk.com. Sorry, where I got it at did not have the link and I am too tired or lazy to look it up. I found this interesting.

The ultimate reality show just got even more real.
FOX’s John Lynch, a hard-hitting safety who now serves as a color analyst for Sunday afternoon broadcasts, explained on Wednesday’s edition of The Dan Patrick Show that the league fooled FOX into thinking that a deal with the locked-out officials was imminent before the regular-season began.
Per Lynch, the NFL called FOX before the season started and said, ‘We’re close to a deal, so take it easy on these guys.”
With no deal done nearly three weeks later, Lynch has drawn a strong conclusion: “They duped us.”
Lynch also complained about the folks who aren’t getting nearly enough blame for this situation — the people who own the teams. “The other night I went to bed angry,” Lynch said. “It just speaks to the arrogance of the owners.”
While some will wonder whether the league office will play the Playmakers card on FOX in response to Lynch’s remarks, the truth is that all major network deals extend into the next decade. Besides, at some point the networks have every right and reason to complain about paying billions for a product that is undermined by bargain-basement officiating.
For FOX and CBS, the length of the games becomes a major problem because too many of the 1:00 p.m. ET games are extending into the doubleheader window, even though this year the kickoff for the late games was nudged to 4:25 p.m. ET.
Still, it’s significant for Lynch to claim that the league lied to a supposed partner. And it’ll be interesting to see whether other employees of FOX and other networks join the chorus on this one.

But, the game is in the books and the NFL has made their decision,GAME OVER....
The only justice would be to overturn that final score and give the Packers the win like they deserve. But that's not going to happen. Unfortunately.

I had no idea how accurate and efficient the regular refs have been over the years until these replacements entered the scene. The regulars are not perfect, but they are the best that we have. I have new respect for the regulars. I'm extremely happy to have them back.

The only justice would be to overturn that final score and give the Packers the win like they deserve. But that's not going to happen. Unfortunately.

I had no idea how accurate and efficient the regular refs have been over the years until these replacements entered the scene. The regulars are not perfect, but they are the best that we have. I have new respect for the regulars. I'm extremely happy to have them back.

That P O S Commissioner.........