NFL

They gave that game away just like the Cowboys did.... I can't stand Lynch and it sickens me that they lost. They out played them ... Just funny how some games go... Often times the better team loses... Or so it seems. So much of it is just luck... And that 2 points in the end... That's some BS. Not that it would have mattered. The Pack chocked

Well, looks like I lost twice in one day.. Also looks like I'll be pulling for the Celtics Football team in the SuperBowl... I'll be glad tomorrow when I take that damn helmet off my avatar...LOL.. It's all Mud's fault...

Green Bay committed the oldest mistake in the book. They went conservative offensively and tried to protect their lead instead of staying aggressive and attempting to score. Neither team deserved to win. That was one of the sloppiest and worst played games by both teams that I've seen in quite a while. As predicted though, Rodgers not being able to move didn't help their cause any. I called the fake field goal coming before the play, that's Pete Carroll's college coaching 101. You can't trust him to do the traditional play calling. He tricked the Pack. Then there's "stone hands" on the on-side kick...........
Green Bay choked.

How about this..............

IF Russell Wilson were to win the Super Bowl against Tom Brady, that would be Super Bowl wins against Manning and Brady........that wouldn't look to bad on the youngsters resume'. He's a great ambassador for the league and I really like the kid, but this year is going to the Brady Bunch.

I really like Andrew Luck also, but I had a feeling that they didn't belong in that game......and they proved that they didn't.

Maybe he should coach Cutler,he does nothing as a QB!
Didn't Carroll and Belichek coach together at the Browns? Seems like they had some kind of riff with one another there and Belichek told Carroll he "couldn't coach a girls soccer team? Now there';s adifference between being a good head coach and hiring good coaches.. Now that I will give to Carroll, he does seems to know good coaches..

Green Bay committed the oldest mistake in the book. They went conservative offensively and tried to protect their lead instead of staying aggressive and attempting to score. Neither team deserved to win. That was one of the sloppiest and worst played games by both teams that I've seen in quite a while. As predicted though, Rodgers not being able to move didn't help their cause any. I called the fake field goal coming before the play, that's Pete Carroll's college coaching 101. You can't trust him to do the traditional play calling. He tricked the Pack. Then there's "stone hands" on the on-side kick...........
Green Bay choked.
After Rodgers tweeked that leg the second time, he never was consistent after that.. He threw high and wide... He just couldn't plant right... Which in turn, kept the defense on the field too long.. I don't know how many of y'all have ever been to Seattle, but it's hard to breathe there.. The air is so heavy and damp.. You're constantly wet, sweating and dripping from the humidity.. People think it hard to live in the south, well, I'll take the south any day over the extreme northwest.. I personally don't see what people see there...

How about this..............

IF Russell Wilson were to win the Super Bowl against Tom Brady, that would be Super Bowl wins against Manning and Brady........that wouldn't look to bad on the youngsters resume'. He's a great ambassador for the league and I really like the kid, but this year is going to the Brady Bunch.

I really like Andrew Luck also, but I had a feeling that they didn't belong in that game......and they proved that they didn't.
"You Play To Win The Game"!!!! GB had it twice in less than 2 minutes on the red zone, they failed.. Because they should have went for it both times to present a statement.. Rodgers was livid on the sidelines..I blame that on coaching.. You don't get that far, to kick ****ing field goals... That tells me you respect their defense more than you trust your offense..

I agree. GB should have been up 28-0 at the half, but they chose field goals. The one time they were on the 6 inch line and kicked. Why? Even if you don't score, Seattle gets the ball buried deep with a chance for a safety. You have to trust your Defense at that point. They deserved to lose, although I hate to say it. Ugly game.

I agree. GB should have been up 28-0 at the half, but they chose field goals. The one time they were on the 6 inch line and kicked. Why? Even if you don't score, Seattle gets the ball buried deep with a chance for a safety. You have to trust your Defense at that point. They deserved to lose, although I hate to say it. Ugly game.
I thought Wilson done a masterful job of impersonating Terry Bradshaw.. Threw 4 interceptions and win the damn game.. Now that's guts, my friend...

Last edited:
Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck will be the face of the league once Brady and Manning are gone. They are good guys and good for the league. Luck had two tackles last night........both after the picks that he threw. But several quarterbacks would have just let them run it back for a TD. Luck has a set of "stones", he's all about T E A M.