NFL

I don't have a choice but to watch the games from home because I can't afford to take my family to the games. All of those multi-million dollar salaries have priced me right out of the stadiums. Plus, my beer is less than a buck a piece.

I don't have a choice but to watch the games from home because I can't afford to take my family to the games. All of those multi-million dollar salaries have priced me right out of the stadiums. Plus, my beer is less than a buck a piece.
I could go to the games, with my business discount(not much but every little bit helps), but I just like watching them at home.. Have the family together, putting something on the pit, boiling crawfish with friends over.. It just don't get no better.. And, I'm only under MY house rules, not the Mercedes Superdome rules..Plus, like you say, my beer is a lot cheaper...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...-were-under-inflated-in-afc-championship-game

Oh boy.No,this game was never in doubt regardless of the weight of the balls.Yes,the weather could have played a part of the deflation.Yes,it could have been an honest mistake......All this aside and going on the assumption this was a dubious task of bending the rules,the powers behind this "inflategate" have to be the dumbest their have been in awhile.This team needs no edge.They are a quality team at all positions....They also have a history,warranted or not,of skimming the rules.
I understand the side of the "this is just made up bull ::shit::" and "it wouldnt have mattered anyway" but on the side of "anything to get an edge",why rattle the cage if the lion is sleeping??

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...-were-under-inflated-in-afc-championship-game

Oh boy.No,this game was never in doubt regardless of the weight of the balls.Yes,the weather could have played a part of the deflation.Yes,it could have been an honest mistake......All this aside and going on the assumption this was a dubious task of bending the rules,the powers behind this "inflategate" have to be the dumbest their have been in awhile.This team needs no edge.They are a quality team at all positions....They also have a history,warranted or not,of skimming the rules.
I understand the side of the "this is just made up bull :::shit:::" and "it wouldnt have mattered anyway" but on the side of "anything to get an edge",why rattle the cage if the lion is sleeping??

This is some funny stuff. Commentators on TV are talking about a lighter ball being easier to throw like 2 less pounds of air pressure equates to a 2 pound lighter ball. They don't understand the difference between lbs. of air pressure and lbs. of weight. The NFL is becoming a joke.

Every year, because of the two week gap between the championship games and the Super Bowl, there is very little interesting news about the NFL, so this is the over-inflated story that will be in the news over the next two weeks. They are just trying to keep people connected to the sport until the next big story pops up. It happens every year.

HO HUM.

I understand the side of the "this is just made up bull :::shit:::" and "it wouldnt have mattered anyway" but on the side of "anything to get an edge",why rattle the cage if the lion is sleeping??
Seattle Seahawks players wonder if they deflated their heads, would that give them an advantage over the New England Patriots.....LOL

I don't understand why they are force feeding us this non-controversy, the NFL officials examine the balls before the game and keep them in their custody until gametime. So unless they have someone deflating them on the sideline Logic seems to dictate that you would have to assume if the pressure isn't right then it's an NFL official tampering with the balls. This whole thing is so ludicrous, why is the NFL so hell bent to make fools of themselves?

I don't understand why they are force feeding us this non-controversy, the NFL officials examine the balls before the game and keep them in their custody until gametime. So unless they have someone deflating them on the sideline Logic seems to dictate that you would have to assume if the pressure isn't right then it's an NFL official tampering with the balls. This whole thing is so ludicrous, why is the NFL so hell bent to make fools of themselves?
Officials need to get the call of the game right.. The hell with their balls.... Let throw Michelin's for all I care...

Officials need to get the call of the game right.. The hell with their balls.... Let throw Michelin's for all I care...

Remeber the good'ole days when we all know if it was a catch or not, it really wasn't that difficult, until the NFL made it difficult.

Im curious to see what factual evidence they come up with.Read a story where a former SB QB paid big bucks to have game balls deflated before game,so we know it happens.I also think history makes this a bigger story than it should be.Its like a player getting busted for steroids a second time,but maintaining his innocence.As an outsider,I hope the Pats get exonerated,but I also want to hear the final "score".

0-fruit-of-the-loom-cotton-t-031F30-0.jpg