Central Transport | No Direct Deposit

Since you have been with Vitran/PJAX have you ever been handed your pay envelope and recv'd a hand shake and a pat on the back for a job well done?

of course not, have been told once in a great while good job, but never a handshake and pat on the back.

Never once got a "a good job today driver" . I left the terminal one day at 10:30 am did a run that racked up 217 miles an 21 stops. Got back at the barn at7:00 pm. The next morning called into the office and was asked why i missed a 4:30 closed pickup.

that sounds more like this place, those office people i really don't feel sorry for during these trying times. we have slackers and favorites that get catered to while the efficient ones just get piled on and driven into the ground. c.t. won't play these games, everyone will have to pull their own weight or else. partys over boys.

that sounds more like this place, those office people i really don't feel sorry for during these trying times. we have slackers and favorites that get catered to while the efficient ones just get piled on and driven into the ground. c.t. won't play these games, everyone will have to pull their own weight or else. partys over boys.
Mothergoose is fixing to put a foot in your *** if you don't stop being so negative....Check yourself H.E....Are you just blowing off steam again? We all know your a real cream puff.....quit fronting.

not being negative, just stating facts on what goes on here and what won't go on at c.t. and what i meant about the office people are the ones that do those practices of treating certain employees different from others.

not being negative, just stating facts on what goes on here and what won't go on at c.t. and what i meant about the office people are the ones that do those practices of treating certain employees different from others.
I understand what your saying.