FedEx Freight | no runs over 500 mi round trip

this whole notion is foolish. Here is an example. Clt(charlotte nc) has been running into crw (charleston wv) ever since crw started a hub operation many many years ago in the af days, in smurfs at that, over mountains, and in the winter. All this under the 10 hour rule as it was back then. 284 miles each way. A bit more than 500 miles i think. We could find these examples all over the place.
exactly! Kcy ran a like 7-10 laydown bids into den & vice versa back in the af days during the 10hr rule.

We did KCY to DEN back in the AF days with trucks that were governed at 62, which was higher than the rest of the fleet which was still set at 59mph.

roog

LMAO I love these totally uninformed rumor bull**** threads!!! What phantom ten hour rule do you speak of? Trucking boards sure is cheap entertainment!

LMAO I love these totally uninformed rumor bull**** threads!!! What phantom ten hour rule do you speak of? Trucking boards sure is cheap entertainment!

Yes there is a lot of B/S on here at times but I guess you have not been driving very long if you don't know that the max driving rule used to be 10 hours. Then 8 off or sleeper and 15 max on duty. You could also split the sleeper time and there was no 34 hour reset. Really no B/S here. "Happy Trails"

I think if all you doofi were to start at the beginning of this thread, it might be about a possible reinstatement of the 10 hour rule. Just a guess based on the date this thread started.