Reddaway | Non union merge with union

HURRYUPANDWAIT!

TB Lurker
Credits
OK, so say USF REDDAWAY merges with YELLOW and ROADWAY and they start to consolidate terminals and combine workforces......................................... What happens to the NON -UNION employee's of USF versus the union employee's of YELLOW and ROADWAY

WILL THE NON-UNION DOVETAIL WITH THE UNION SENORITY??
WILL THE NON-UNION BECOME UTILITY EMPLOYEE'S??

OK, so say USF REDDAWAY merges with YELLOW and ROADWAY and they start to consolidate terminals and combine workforces......................................... What happens to the NON -UNION employee's of USF versus the UNION employee's of YELLOW and ROADWAY

WILL THE NON-UNION DOVETAIL WITH THE UNION SENORITY??
WILL THE NON-UNION BECOME UTILITY EMPLOYEE'S??
If, it were to happen, in my opinion.
The Non-Union employee's would go to the bottom behind the current Union employee's because the people that are already established Union members have a contract that says it will happen that way. Thats what would happen under the NMFA if a Non-Union and Union company were merged together. As far as would Non-Union employee's become UE's, in my opinion, they would bid where ever their seniority took them. It would be any bid that was still open when the bid got to them, whatever jobs were left?

the non union employees would ENDTAIL behind the union employees in every situation.this is the very best example of why reddaway needs to conform NOW!!
if we sit back and stay on the fence we will be at the bottom or pushed out the door.
if we go union before somthing like this happens your date of hire with reddaway is where you will dovetail.

no

the non union employees would ENDTAIL behind the union employees in every situation.this is the very best example of why reddaway needs to conform NOW!!
if we sit back and stay on the fence we will be at the bottom or pushed out the door.
if we go union before somthing like this happens your date of hire with reddaway is where you will dovetail.
i dont think so, I dont care if your union or not, If we merge with ANYBODY, aint no line driver< that was hired after me> gonna bid before me..That just how I roll,,, Dovetail only come on !!!! But why are you worried WAIT,that just wont happen, but if you think it will you should get som flyers together and pass them out at the gate.:chairshot::chairshot:

usf523 you are a UNINFORMED ignorent fool if you think you have anything to say about a teamster bumping you off the board in a merger.you are truly dumber than I thought you were.

dovetail dovetail dovetail

usf523 you are a UNINFORMED ignorent fool if you think you have anything to say about a teamster bumping you off the board in a merger.you are truly dumber than I thought you were.
Well there you go thinking again, What makes you think the teamsters got all the power? The company will do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, regardless of repesentation, when are you gonna understand that? THE COMPANY WILL DO WHATEVER IT WANTS, WHENEVER IT WANTS. read that again. He who has the most gold makes all the rules, so you and your SPECULATIONS, are just that!!!!:smilie_132: I cant wait to jump over a teamster on the bid day..LOL:biglaugh:

the company (YRCW) is bound by a legal contract wich states that any merger involving a union company will result in the non union employees (reguardless of time on the job) ENDTAIL into the last union employee.once again usf523 has shown his lack of common sense and is the best example of why people with A D D should not continue the blood line.

Protect your status what little there is!!

QUOTE FROM USF523 Well there you go thinking again, What makes you think the teamsters got all the power? The company will do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, regardless of repesentation, when are you gonna understand that? THE COMPANY WILL DO WHATEVER IT WANTS, WHENEVER IT WANTS. read that again. He who has the most gold makes all the rules, so you and your SPECULATIONS, are just that!!!! I cant wait to jump over a teamster on the bid day.QUOTE FROM USF523

Reddaway NON-UNION barns are the minority and you will get screwed.:nutkick: As for your teamster bid :Rulz: with your current situation you'll be working a broom cleaning the dock apron.If there is one thing for sure your fellow Reddaway employee's that are union will be stepping on your NECK for the rest of your natural born trucking career.AND EVERY OTHER TEAMSTER FOR THAT MATTER.

If I was to say for $56 a month you could guarantee your senority and a $80,000 a year job you would not take it..

.:Flame-On:...........PROTECT YOUR SENORITY YOU EARNED IT.........:Flame-On:

OH! I forgot your such a better driver than everyone else you have a pocket full of $80,000.00 a year jobs just waiting for your call right.

Do you remember the PHOENIX driver's that were union, were offered jobs in FON and kept their senority and some of them took the transfer and bumped everyone on the FON line board.

A d d

the company (YRCW) is bound by a legal contract wich states that any merger involving a union company will result in the non union employees (reguardless of time on the job) ENDTAIL into the last union employee.once again usf523 has shown his lack of common sense and is the best example of why people with A D D should not continue the blood line.
whats A D D ? I didnt pay attention very well in school to understand abbreviations :hide:

QUOTE FROM USF523 Well there you go thinking again, What makes you think the teamsters got all the power? The company will do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, regardless of repesentation, when are you gonna understand that? THE COMPANY WILL DO WHATEVER IT WANTS, WHENEVER IT WANTS. read that again. He who has the most gold makes all the rules, so you and your SPECULATIONS, are just that!!!! I cant wait to jump over a teamster on the bid day.QUOTE FROM USF523

Reddaway NON-UNION barns are the minority and you will get screwed As for your teamster bid with your current situation you'll be working a broom cleaning the dock apron.If there is one thing for sure your fellow Reddaway employee's that are union will be stepping on your NECK for the rest of your natural born trucking career.AND EVERY OTHER TEAMSTER FOR THAT MATTER.

If I was to say for $56 a month you could guarantee your senority and a $80,000 a year job you would not take it..

.:Flame-On:...........PROTECT YOUR SENORITY YOU EARNED IT.........:Flame-On:

OH! I forgot your such a better driver than everyone else you have a pocket full of $80,000.00 a year jobs just waiting for your call right.

Do you remember the PHOENIX driver's that were union, were offered jobs in FON and kept their senority and some of them took the transfer and bumped everyone on the FON line board.
we dont have brooms for the dock, sorry cant do that job, maybe I can be a dispatcher, yea thats what I will do, then I can bump teamsters off their run and give it to my extra board drivers:biglaugh::biglaugh:

we dont have brooms for the dock, sorry cant do that job, maybe I can be a dispatcher, yea thats what I will do, then I can bump teamsters off their run and give it to my extra board drivers:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Or go back to school and finish third grade.:butt kiss::butt kiss:

Spun off

Maybe we will be sold off once YRC uses us to fund $$$ for their Yellow Roadway consolidation.

If we are lucky someone like SWIFT :eek: will by us cheap and they can pay all the non-union staff .34 cents per mile to rebuild the company. Since we aren't under contract anything can happen. I don't see any advantage AT ALL to staying non-union.

they might drop a bomb on me

Maybe we will be sold off once YRC uses us to fund $$$ for their Yellow Roadway consolidation.

If we are lucky someone like SWIFT :eek: will by us cheap and they can pay all the non-union staff .34 cents per mile to rebuild the company. Since we aren't under contract anything can happen. I don't see any advantage AT ALL to staying non-union.
yea ur right its doom time:hide:I heard knight transportation has 27 service centers to serve you better!!!!

Do you remember the PHOENIX driver's that were union, were offered jobs in FON and kept their senority and some of them took the transfer and bumped everyone on the FON line board.[/QUOTE]

USF523 READ THIS AGAIN because it happened and you got screwed because you have no representation.:biglaugh:

FROM USF523 THE COMPANY WILL DO WHATEVER IT WANTS, WHENEVER IT WANTS. read that again.FROM USF523

YEA YOUR RIGHT THEY WILL TO YOU NON-UNION ********!! just keep on letting those union driver's come into your barn and bump you down the list I LOVE IT:biglaugh::clap::Banane01:

FROM USF523 THE COMPANY WILL DO WHATEVER IT WANTS, WHENEVER IT WANTS. read that again.FROM USF523

YEA YOUR RIGHT THEY WILL TO YOU NON-UNION *******!! just keep on letting those union driver's come into your barn and bump you down the list I LOVE IT:biglaugh::clap::Banane01:
Even if fontana was union those guys would of been dovetailed in anyway, I dont get to say if fontana should be union or not, so I just roll with the punches, JUST LIKE YOU... Im still rolling, how about you driver? LOL LOL

NON union vs UNION BOARD

I am not putting down non-union, Ive been there, But a non Union cannot dovetail in because it takes years to gain seniority.
And if terminal went non union and a union driver decided to stay , he would then be bumpped by a non union driver if that driver had more time, heck Terminal manager could bump non-union anywhere on board there is no rules.

Non-union guys should check out union benefits , with as little as 5 years you can retire if you older, And you still can do a 401k on the side.
I know it sucks with the dues and rules, but after 20 years, I have seen many guys save there jobs from bad managers and dispatchers.
After all its not about the name union driver, its about securing your job for your family and survive this economy right now, do what you need to,but regardless we all need to stiick together right now or we all will lose.