Yellow | Not sure of facts, what came out of meeting

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
I am not saying this is true, this is what I heard came out of the meeting with Yrc and the Teamsters.

1. 18 month freeze on pension, nothing in and nothing back.

2.We pay .05 for every hour we work towards health and welfare.

3.Another pay cut of 5%.

I may be wrong on some or all of it. I am only posting what I have been told. If this is true I say shut er down.

AGIAN I AM NOT SURE IF ANY OR ALL IS TRUE.

I KNOW YOU WANT FACTS AND SOURCES IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE.

AGAIN TO ALL THE "DUMB" PEOPLE, AGAIN I AM NOT SURE IF ANY OF THIS INFO IS TRUE.

STOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU RESPOND, AGAIN NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE.:puke::eck15:

Are you sure you are sure of being sure that these are surely not the facts but you're telling us you're sure that you are unsure if these facts to be sure.

I would consider that spreading rumors. Now if you were to have stated that that was your opinion of what might be aasked for; then that would not be a rumor.

You do know that R-14 is gonna get all worked up about this again today.

Are you sure you are sure of being sure that these are surely not the facts but you're telling us you're sure that you are unsure if these facts to be sure.

I have to put it this way, because I am one of the "most loved people " on here.

There are alot of stupid people on here, that only read the 1st couple lines. No disrespect to the smart people on here, you know who you are.

These guys won't read the whole post and start running there mouths.

AGAIN I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS TRUE, DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH THE INFO. LMB. :puke::eck15:

I am not saying this is true, this is what I heard came out of the meeting with Yrc and the Teamsters.

3.Another pay cut of 5%.

I may be wrong on some or all of it. I am only posting what I have been told. If this is true I say shut er down.

AGAIN TO ALL THE "DUMB" PEOPLE, AGAIN I AM NOT SURE IF ANY OF THIS INFO IS TRUE.

That is very interesting. My sources tell me we are getting a raise, complementry chocolate milk for our breaks and 17 old roadway coozies per driver.

Common man, how can you say no to coozies?

I would consider that spreading rumors. Now if you were to have stated that that was your opinion of what might be aasked for; then that would not be a rumor.

You do know that R-14 is gonna get all worked up about this again today.

You are right, but I can take it. Maybe I should have put that it was only my opinion. I like to dish it out, but this maybe true or it may not even be close. :puke::eck15:

I think that when we do finally hear what's offered to us no one is going to be happy not even the Kool Aid guzzlers.

If we had a nickle for every prediction on these boards YRC would be in fine financial shape right now.

Again this is not a prediction, it may not be true at all.
I am not for once posting the gloom and doom that I normally do.

Again, it may be true or not. I am not predicting anything. I do not have any inside sources, I did not get this from what boxlover, heard under I mean in the TOM's office. I have no crystal ball, no oracale, no powers of predicting the future,it did not come to me in a dream, a little bird did not tell me,the magic eight ball did not tell me,my dog or cat did not tell me,I have no powers of the all knowing.

Zollars,Hoffa,Johnson, did not tell me.
AGAIN NOT SURE IF IT TRUE OR A BUNCH OF ::shit::

:puke::eck15:

Again this is not a prediction, it may not be true at all.
I am not for once posting the gloom and doom that I normally do.

Again, it may be true or not. I am not predicting anything. I do not have any inside sources, I did not get this from what boxlover, heard under I mean in the TOM's office. I have no crystal ball, no oracale, no powers of predicting the future,it did not come to me in a dream, a little bird did not tell me,the magic eight ball did not tell me,my dog or cat did not tell me,I have no powers of the all knowing.

Zollars,Hoffa,Johnson, did not tell me.
AGAIN NOT SURE IF IT TRUE OR A BUNCH OF ::shit::

:puke::eck15:

You are one funny SOB. Thanks for the laughs today. Lord knows we need it!

I heard that to!

That is very interesting. My sources tell me we are getting a raise, complementry chocolate milk for our breaks and 17 old roadway coozies per driver.

Common man, how can you say no to coozies?

My cuzn'z baby'z daddy's lil bruda'z bes fren's uncle's x-wife's boyfren's mama's nex doe neighba's susta-n-law said she hurd de same ting:biglaugh:

3.Another pay cut of 5%.

it's better than not working at all.