Yellow | Not sure of facts, what came out of meeting

Now I heard that we all(just yes voters)get 50 virgins. Hell, I'm gonna open a head towel laundry. Also heard that all toilet paper will be pulled from all terminals and replaced with old shop rags(not to be confused with the latex lady)after the mechanics get done with them. Just my luck I'll get the one that he cleaned the grinder with. Oh well, guess if it happens at work. Also, all yes men will get "I voted for obama, kick me" bumper sticks for their trucks. Nice! Ps: I don't think theres 50 virgins left in the world. Well, maybe boxlover!

good very good.:biglaugh:

Stroud120--- Just want you to know that to the typical observer to these boards that you probably are not the "voice of truth" that you think you are. Sour grapes are easy to spot. You have been spewing your "opinion" for a long time here, and it has been shown for what it is each time. Maybe eventually you will be right. And maybe then you can feel righteous or whatever it is that you need to fill the void in your little world. But until then I hope that your petty insults can sustain you. I will now retire to my mother's basement or whatever and return to my fantasies that you will paint for me. Thanks....

Thanks for your post free astray, I have never said I am the voice of truth, voice of hate maybe, voice of not sugar coating a situation maybe, voice of being realistic maybe.

Sour that is me, this POS compay and our great union has made me this way. I really do not want to be right or righteous, just FACE THE FACTS AT WHAT IS HAPPENING ALL AROUND US. To fill that void in my little world, I was watching TV and saw this commerical that had the guy "SMILING BOB" on it and take two of those a day. I was over your house the other night and, well let me put it this way, I was told it was a HUGE IMPROVEMENT.

Now about the insults, if I have in any way insulted you, there is a place you can go to work it out, it is the "everything is ok,rainbows and ponies web site.

If you retire to MOMS BASEMENT, I have said before I have a "friend" on here who can give you the points of finer basement dwelling at moms. Glad I could clear this up and if you want any help, PM me and I will give you "my friends" name on here and you can take it from there. :biglaugh::puke::eck15:

ok boys, i don't know stroud and i take it he's from terminal 120. don't even ask me where 120 is because i don't have a clue. i'm being told pretty much the same thing. another 5% paycut. 5 cents for every straight time hour you work towards the health and welfare fund. this one really pisses me off and if it's true it's no no no no. and instead of 14 months of no pension payments it will be 18 months. i didn't get word on whether or not this would be payed back with credit for the 18 months going to the members. it also sounds like we will be the only ones expected to make another sacrifice this time. i hope to be made a fool by this post and for it to be nothing but a b.s. rumor but i do have to back stroud up on what he's hearing. i want to see this company succeed but if this is what they want close the doors. there is life after yrc.

I might get my hand slapped, but I got to do it anyway. Stroud, you are great, a man that tells it the way it is and can stir up such a emotional reaction from people. Hey' why don't you call Palin I hear she might be looking for a running mate, just think Palin/Stroud 2012, you could get Truckstop Tammy to be the transportation department head..........! OOOPPS, she might like that job.

Anyway, keep up the great postings, at least there are some people that got their head up and are awake.

at our terminal, senior sisters already need 60 plus hours to prevent whining and tears.
on the dock, our 10% cut is really 18%, if you compare last year to this year, as most ot is directed to drivers, even to work the dock, and our local is no help here.i don't see a 5% additional cut passing at our terminal, and this is reported in at least one media source quoted elsewhere on yrc boards. i can leave in a few months and will probably vote no. i wont give any more out of my pocket to support the heavy weight of excess management. we still have 5 sup for13 dock.

I am not saying this is true, this is what I heard came out of the meeting with Yrc and the Teamsters.

1. 18 month freeze on pension, nothing in and nothing back.

2.We pay .05 for every hour we work towards health and welfare.

3.Another pay cut of 5%.

I may be wrong on some or all of it. I am only posting what I have been told. If this is true I say shut er down.

AGIAN I AM NOT SURE IF ANY OR ALL IS TRUE.

I KNOW YOU WANT FACTS AND SOURCES IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE.

AGAIN TO ALL THE "DUMB" PEOPLE, AGAIN I AM NOT SURE IF ANY OF THIS INFO IS TRUE.

STOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU RESPOND, AGAIN NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE.:puke::eck15:

I heard the same rumor info in the New England area. Nothing in stone revealed yet. Local 25 in Boston is supposed to call a special meeting for Sat or Sun 7/19, then all the sh*t will openly hit the fan. Brace yourself gentlemen, this aint GOOD news. I say listen, think and then VOTE NO.:ranting2::Flame-On:

I am sorry to say that our "senior sisters" will vote whatever the union and YRC forces down their throats. They will open wide, "bed over to tie their shoes" and say AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, right down the hatch.puke::eck15: YUM YUM that was good what else you got.:eck13: