FedEx Freight | Not very good service today

It's not getting in someones business GT it's called posting your feeling or opinions. As far as the names I suppose you think you were innocent in the name calling argument we had???? I don't think so! I too am against ratting out my peers. However I'm not against having a driver correct his attitude before we lose a customer! If it makes your day GT you may stay in my business a keep me straight. I enjoy the challenge of trying to see things the way you do.....It's out in left field driver??!?!?!?!? Way out there!!!!!

Come on boys play nice!!! If you keep it up you are going to have to hold hands and act like you like each other in public!!

That's why I'm not nice. Nice people get the shaft.

I refuse to go in people's houses for this reason, someone always looking to cash in. Farthest I go is the garage, and NO, I aint taking it of the damn pallet.

You want an inside delivery and it doesn't say it on the bill? If the pallet fits through the door, no problem. If not, then screw you.

When I make a delivery to a home I always set the freight in the garage. If I'm delivering to a home and there is only a female there I will not under any circumstance go into the home. I will set the freight in the garage as long as all of the doors are open. I will not go behind closed doors and let it be her word against mine.... DON'T DO IT DRIVERS!!!

I had a customer one time that the man would always be there in the morning when the office associates would call for the COD info, but by the time I got there to deliver he would be gone, leaving only his 70 year old mother there to take the delivery. She made the mistake of telling me one time that the only reason he leaves is so he wouldn't have to carry in all of the freight and that he knew I wouldn't ask a 70 year old woman to help. He always refused to pay the inside delivery charges too. He would call customer service and tell them that I didn't show up on the appointment time so he thought he shouldn't have to pay for it because it was my fault. I had my dock sup put the freight on the tail one morning and I went straight there before he had a chance to leave. He was pissed when I showed up in front of the house as he was getting into his car to leave. Amazingly enough though we talked while unloading the freight and had a good time doing it. He was always there from then on.:1036316054:

Come on boys play nice!!! If you keep it up you are going to have to hold hands and act like you like each other in public!!

I'm ok not trying to be mean at all. GT and I just don't see eye to eye on some things. He was pissed because I got into his business on another forum. I was just stating my opinion and he calls it getting into his business. I'm still confused about that one but with counseling I'm working though it.:hysterical: I guess he wants all of his comments to be written in stone without question?????? :biglaugh:

me i dont mind doing things but dont tell me i have to do and its not on the bill give me a hand theres no extra charge,i go above and beyond if your respectfull and helpfull its an easy recipie for getting along

me i dont mind doing things but dont tell me i have to do and its not on the bill give me a hand theres no extra charge,i go above and beyond if your respectfull and helpfull its an easy recipie for getting along

Words to live by right there driver!! That's a "MILLER LIGHT GOOD CALL". Like I said in another post I usually let the customer tell me how hard I'm going to work for them by seeing what their attitude is first. If they're cool to me I go into "whatever it takes to get it done" mode.... If they are buttheads I go into "I'll do the least for you that I can without losing my job" mode. Most of the time my customers are cool and especially on nice days they don't have a problem coming out and helping unload. You just have to build up a good customer base.

I'm ok not being mean at all. GT and I just don't see eye to eye on some things. He was pissed because I got into his business on another forum.
I was just stating my opinion
and he calls it getting into his business. I'm still confused about that one but with counseling I'm working though it.:hysterical: I guess he wants all of his comments to be written in stone without question?????? :biglaugh:

Ok then, thats what I was doing too, stating my opinion, I don't rat, nor do I advise anyone to do so, there, thats my opinion.
See thats all I was doing, just like you..no need to defend yourself drivah, your not guilty of anything like that..right?
4.gif

Ok then, thats what I was doing too, stating my opinion, I don't rat, nor do I advise anyone to do so, there, thats my opinion.
See thats all I was doing, just like you..no need to defend yourself drivah, your not guilty of anything like that..right?
4.gif

Exactly GT that's all I was trying to say.... We don't have to agree on things that is why we are two differrent people. We can just agree to disagree and move on... I respect your point on not wanting to rat on someone but if you are trying to save a customer and that driver's job don't you think it would be worth bring to somebodys attention???? Be honest driver!!! I feel we are making progress here. I may be able to fire my therapist trucker:1036316054:

Work it out

GT you and I are going to work this out or I 'm going to call in tomorrow and we will post all night!!!!! Not really but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it

GT you and I are going to work this out or I 'm going to call in tomorrow and we will post all night!!!!! Not really but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it

I got all night myself and i want to find out who wins,And i already know who will.:hysterical:

Not me, I have to go to bed and get up at 0330 to deliver 693 cases and 17,022 lbs, 10 stops, its going to be an easy day.

Not me, I have to go to bed and get up at 0330 to deliver 693 cases and 17,022 lbs, 10 stops, its going to be an easy day.

Is that what you call an easy day??? I'd hate to see a busy day for ya GT. By the way if you have to get up at 0330 what are you still doing up driver. Brush your teeth trucker and hit the rack!!

Is that what you call an easy day??? I'd hate to see a busy day for ya GT. By the way if you have to get up at 0330 what are you still doing up driver. Brush your teeth trucker and hit the rack!!

Its the 10 stops that makes it easy, beats the heck out of 22 stops.

I'm from Arkansas, we don't brush our teeth, we brush our tooth.