New Penn | NP Teamsters wake up

yea all those big heads with the teamstersdont want us out of a job because it will cut their money coming in and they will have to lay off now isnt that funny

What YOU fail to understand is that they DON"T CARE ABOUT YOU ME OR ANYBODY ELSE. The fact remains that local halls WILL merge they haven't ORGANIZED in frieght in years.They did UPSF but not any kind of agreement we will ever see(NMFA). The IBT sold us out every company that has a union has been trying to for years. They don't need a rieght Division. The IBT is more interested in Municipalities, Police Officers, Waste Haulers ect... Were only 4% of the TEAMSTERS that is a FACT.

New penn stand up

i understand your concerns and situations of supporting your family and losing your job, trust me i share the same issue, i have a 20yr,18yr,4yr old who depends on me supporting them, but enough is enough we took the first cuts on the chin, now 8 months later you want to punch us in the face with another 5%, now its time to bring the hammer down, and show YRC what im made of, and if the company fail, i guess it will be so much frieght going to other company, i need to get get off the board and filled out applications for a new job, guess what the life goes on after YRc

fedex frt didn't take a pay cut and 401k coming back Jan..get your facts right

i understand your concerns and situations of supporting your family and losing your job, trust me i share the same issue, i have a 20yr,18yr,4yr old who depends on me supporting them, but enough is enough we took the first cuts on the chin, now 8 months later you want to punch us in the face with another 5%, now its time to bring the hammer down, and show YRC what im made of, and if the company fail, i guess it will be so much frieght going to other company, i need to get get off the board and filled out applications for a new job, guess what the life goes on after YRc

Think about this Ladies and Gents. If YRC is looking for concessions in the prime time of the freight industry, what is going to happen when freight slows down around late Oct.-Nov.? I for one do not want to see anyone loose thier jobs based on the mismanagement of a company, it is nothing but pure nonsence, but the truth remains, as stated above. I for one hope it does'nt happen.