Yellow | Nyhan....On The Record

Pilot, you hate the Tea Party- I get it. But educate yourself. This was the strangest vote in quite a while. The Tea Party joined with Pelosi and Eliz Warren against it- while Obama joined Boehner to lobby for it. Strange days indeed...
Yea, this is what happens when you have a mishmash of special interests stuffed into one sausage.

Jimmy, I don't put any hope or faith in the political system as it stands... Yes that includes the Tea Party... I've commented numerous times about the completely courrpted system of Politics...... I don't think any of them care about the majority of citizens today... This omnibus bill passed with "bipartisan" support.... The majority of polititions went along with it..... Which supports my opinion that none of us...retired or not, matter to any of them......

Yes indeed.... Strange days.... I agree..

The poor matter, the coddled rich matter, immigrants matter, the middleclass, well we're just useful idiots that get to bankroll everything. The derivatives rule for big banks. Can you feel the sausage yet?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs.../the-item-that-is-blowing-up-the-budget-deal/

The poor matter, the coddled rich matter, immigrants matter, the middleclass, well we're just useful idiots that get to bankroll everything. The derivatives rule for big banks. Can you feel the sausage yet?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs.../the-item-that-is-blowing-up-the-budget-deal/
We all are important to society... But your right....they,those in power, do think of all of us as ”useful idiots"... With a heavy emphasis on "idiots"..
I think both parties are pandering to the immigrants..(Mostly the Democrats and "immigrants" to them means hispanics) is because they only see them as a growing block if voters that they are wanting to attract.... They well know and are afraid that they will soon be the majority population...and that could mean a shift in power...

well where do YOU think our -15% money went for then ??? DUH it all went back to YRC's bank account which Zollars was paid out of !!!! DUH !!!! it sure did'nt go into our pension fund !!!! omg you YES voters are sheep !!!
It never went anywhere; it never existed in the first place. That's the reason they never paid it; they didn't have it to pay. That's the entire reason the IBT went along with it. They couldn't pay you and pay the bills both, and the price of fuel and electricity wasn't going to go down 15%. You agreed to work for less in the MOU. Every time you clock in, you agree to work for that amount. So whether you voted no or voted less, you vote yes every time you clock in for work...

No Jimmy... Your not silent on this issue..... However, neither you or I, have any power to do anything to stop it..... Yes...Gohmert and others may have been against the omnibus bill, but why were they silent about the retiree pension portion? That is what I question... Along with what will they do now that its passed.... Will they do something for the retirees or just pay lip service like Hoffa.... or remain silent...
They won't do anything; the pension problem isn't the business of government, and the Tea Party didn't vote to cut anything, so, no- they won't bother giving lip service. They didn't mention anything about it beforehand, because, next to a 18 trillion dollar debt and a 1.1 trillion dollar budget, our problems are insignificant, since they didn't cause our problems....

How could anything "go back" anywhere if it never "left" in the first place?

PS - I just gave you a "like" in another thread. Don't blow it by making a dumb comment here! :friendly wink:
well Triplex , then we will have to agree to disagree , cause when I look at my pay check every Friday and $185.00 to $225.00 is taken out for the -15% , in my mind I am paying the salary's for the old Zollars and the new Welch !!! so you can think of it how you want to think of it and I will think of it the way I want to . that is the good thing about the USA , we both can have a opinion of how the -15% works !! have a nice day .

Pilot, you hate the Tea Party- I get it. But educate yourself. This was the strangest vote in quite a while. The Tea Party joined with Pelosi and Eliz Warren against it- while Obama joined Boehner to lobby for it. Strange days indeed...
Pelosi went along with the spending bill until E Warren interupted this. They call Senator Warren a left winger but she is against the part that will bail out the banks for their reckless bahavior. Bailing out the banks in 2008 is what started the Tea Party.

Pelosi went along with the spending bill until E Warren interupted this. They call Senator Warren a left winger but she is against the part that will bail out the banks for their reckless bahavior. Bailing out the banks in 2008 is what started the Tea Party.
That started the 'official' Tea Party. The movement started 2 years before, when Medicare was expanded, and the budget not cut

well Triplex , then we will have to agree to disagree , cause when I look at my pay check every Friday and $185.00 to $225.00 is taken out for the -15% , in my mind I am paying the salary's for the old Zollars and the new Welch !!! so you can think of it how you want to think of it and I will think of it the way I want to . that is the good thing about the USA , we both can have a opinion of how the -15% works !! have a nice day .
Ok... I'll take a try at this....Mr wongway, think of in a more pragmatic way... Zollars and the current CEO are paid from the Companys revene....just like you are... Everone contributes to the companys revenue stream through our respective duties.... You do not pay the CEO's salary or even a small part from your check.... The 15 percent reduction is just that....simply a reduction in pay....not a "give back"... Give back is a poor choise of words to describe the reality..... You dont get your former pay and then "give it back".... You, and all the rest, just recieve a smaller wage than previously under the old contract... Your wage is paid from the revenues of the Company.....just like everyone else....including Zollars in the past and the current guy....albiet a lot less....CEO pay does not come from your check.... The majority of the membership agreed to a certian percentage of a reduction and that is what you recieve.....

Ok... I'll take a try at this....Mr wongway, think of in a more pragmatic way... Zollars and the current CEO are paid from the Companys revene....just like you are... Everone contributes to the companys revenue stream through our respective duties.... You do not pay the CEO's salary or even a small part from your check.... The 15 percent reduction is just that....simply a reduction in pay....not a "give back"... Give back is a poor choise of words to describe the reality..... You dont get your former pay and then "give it back".... You, and all the rest, just recieve a smaller wage than previously under the old contract... Your wage is paid from the revenues of the Company.....just like everyone else....including Zollars in the past and the current guy....albiet a lot less....CEO pay does not come from your check.... The majority of the membership agreed to a certian percentage of a reduction and that is what you recieve.....
Mr. pilot87 , that's is one way to explain it to try and make it sound better, and that's fine , you can think of it that way and I will think of it my way , that's the nice thing about AMERICA is we can all have of own opinion of how something works or why . Have a Good day .

Mr. pilot87 , that's is one way to explain it to try and make it sound better, and that's fine , you can think of it that way and I will think of it my way , that's the nice thing about AMERICA is we can all have of own opinion of how something works or why . Have a Good day .
Fair enough Mr wongway..... You have a Good day as well.....

KK answered
Why do they put the -15% on our paycheck stubs every week?
KK answered that in one of FreightMaster's 15 other threads. (and they say I don't pay attention!!!!!)

KK emailed (I think YRC Prez?) asked why. Answer was it isn't necessary, except maybe in a few states, so they put it on all checks to save printing costs. Further it is being looked into for eliminating it on the checks, since it seems to cause confusion.

Man- don't you read every one of FreightMasters threads????????? Catch up- there's a new one every minute!!!!!!