Yellow | Obama stops deporting Illegals, offers them Work Permits

jimmy g

(Kook)
PREMIUM
Credits
What are the chances the IBT changes its Endorsement???? About 800,000 Illegals will now legally be competing for American Jobs.

SOS at election time. They need every possible vote they can get this time. Some people actually woke up.

you guys crack me up. the jobs these people apply for will be jobs that american kids would never do. face facts your kids dont want to do real work any more.
these people are willing to do the dirty work that no1 wants to do.
half the problem in this country is no1 is willing to start at the bottom and WORK their way up. every1 wants to start at the top.young people are afraid to get their hands dirty.
We are a weak country and many are afraid of a hard days work.

you guys crack me up. the jobs these people apply for will be jobs that american kids would never do. face facts your kids dont want to do real work any more.
half the problem in this country is no1 is willing to start at the bottom and WORK their way up. every1 wants to start at the top.young people are afraid to get their hands dirty.

I agree completely, but the real blame for the attitude those kids have lies with the parents who coddled them and constantly told them they were "special".

I'm not agreeing with it being right or wrong but it wouldn't of mattered who was in office democrat or republican they are not going to deport all these illegals back home. Both sides have an agenda and it's not in the best interests of the working class...

I agree completely, but the real blame for the attitude those kids have lies with the parents who coddled them and constantly told them they were "special".
You are obviously woefully ignorant of the facts. Do you think those people are sneaking in here to pick tomatoes or clean toilets for the rest of their lives ? Many once good jobs have been ruined by illegal immigration , carpentry , roofing , many trucking jobs in the southwest , most teenage jobs like McDonalds are no longer available to teens , they are filled by illegals. And with a 50 % black teen unemployment rate , this action is criminal.

You are obviously woefully ignorant of the facts. Do you think those people are sneaking in here to pick tomatoes or clean toilets for the rest of their lives ? Many once good jobs have been ruined by illegal immigration , carpentry , roofing , many trucking jobs in the southwest , most teenage jobs like McDonalds are no longer available to teens , they are filled by illegals. And with a 50 % black teen unemployment rate , this action is criminal.

90% of the roofing jobs in Indiana are done by Mexicans. I own two houses (put my Mother In Law in one since '91); both of them and my garage needed new roofs and siding from hail damage. One of my friends is a Union Carpenter. He's laid off (Thanks Obama for the 'Private Economy is Great') so we hired him to do the work for the Insurance Company. I Know He's Legal!!!!! And he's Grateful for the work!

I'm obviously woefully ignorant of the facts?? What the heck are you talking about? My comment had to do with today's younger generation feeling entitled and being a bit lazy and having been spoiled by their parents. Do you dispute that?

You mean Americans won't do for minimum wage or less. Get it right! Corporate America don't want to pay what a job is really worth. Quit trying to justify Obama's action with a talking point.

If a country cannot secure its borders, it's not secure at all. My grandparents came from another country, as I'm sure many of yours did. But they came here legally, learned the language, got jobs, and became Americans. They did not become Swedes in America, they became Americans. That's the difference.

I don't give a damn what kinda work they will do or when the hell they do it! If you want to be in this country then dammit do it the RIGHT WAY! Get a frekin green card! Apply for citizianship!
Think this is crap? Go to Mexico and try to be a citizen there and see the damn hoops you have to jump through!

You mean Americans won't do for minimum wage or less. Get it right! Corporate America don't want to pay what a job is really worth. Quit trying to justify Obama's action with a talking point.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's trying to justify Obama's actions at all. I think he's making an observation about how spoiled today's young people are. You know, the kind who get a trophy even when they're on the losing team because it would hurt their self-esteem otherwise. Or the kind who go to a school where the names of the kids who make the honor roll can't be posted because it would hurt the self-esteem of those who didn't make it. Or the kind who have been told by their parents all their lives how special they are. You get my drift?

PS - Who determines what a job is really worth? The truth (and this may annoy a lot of people) in reality is that a job is only worth what someone will accept for doing that job. Don't kill the messenger! :smile:

The Mexicans that come into this country are,in many cases driving wages down. Often they live 12 0r 15 in one house to keep expenses down and are therefore able to work for wages Americans can`t live on. Americans have a lifestyle that requires a job that pays more than the Mexicans are willing to work for. Now,with this action by Obama,these Mexicans can come out of the shadows and compete for your jobs because they will be legal. I don`t think I`ve ever seen a president that is willing to put more Americans out of work to further his own political interests and that is exactly what will happen.Most Mexicans are hard working people that these freight companies will be more than willing to hire,and that will affect our jobs,especially on the docks. If all Americans that wanted a job had one,this action by Obama wouldn`t have as much impact as it will now. The teamster union should be outraged at this action,but our union is just as political as Obama. What is happening to our country when our president cares more about being re-lected than he cares for it`s citizens and where will our once highly regarded union come down on this issue?

im pretty sure they are mostly talking about the kids that were in the most part born in this country or brought here at a very young age and with no choice but to do as told by their familys.they grew up here and most not all have some type of education here.
Personally if i had my way We would close our borders tight and let no1 in nor out .
I would trade with no1 and keep all products in our country.
I would make sure every1 here had a job a home and food for 3 square.
If a company wanted to move out that would be fine but they couldnt do busness with the US until they moved back.
and if the owner of that company still lived here they would be taxed at the highest rate possible
I would make sure our country were in total order b4 i were to worry about anything out side our borders.
BUT its not up to me!!!

im pretty sure they are mostly talking about the kids that were in the most part born in this country or brought here at a very young age and with no choice but to do as told by their familys.they grew up here and most not all have some type of education here.

You are correct about their situation; however, reality is- Illegals up to aged 30 will now be legal for ILLEGALS to compete and take your job (during a time when 1 out of 6 US Citizens is not working), and the Teamsters are endorsing the guy who ordered it (without Constitutional Authority- since he's choosing to go against a law Congress enacted). Are you OK with that?????

What a lot of you are missing here, President Obama is issuing an executive order to get er done. No more debating.

Last edited by a moderator:
(No more debating.) There are 3 co-equal branches of Government,my friend;this will not stand.

Romney won't even take a stand on it, don't be so sure it won't stick.

I think (not sure) that any child born in the US is a naturalized citizen and that this ruling applies to those who were brought here young AND got edumicated, fought in wars, etc. I still think it's a political move, an underhanded deal and don't like it. Now I'm really in a pickle, I don't like either of these candidates.