Yellow | Obama stops deporting Illegals, offers them Work Permits

LOL it was your union dues that put this turd in office now live with it. he does not give a rats azz about you or me as long as he gets 4 more years to screw us all over.

Sadly. You are right. And we are in a contract year. Now when my company(ABF) comes back and says they want us to pay towards our health insurance, who are the Teamsters going blame?

Still this monstrosity of a law was brought to the Supreme court.it was brought to the Supreme court in a timely fashion to help aid a presidential election.thats all it was and is.this law will be brought back to the lawmakers,the ones that we elect not appoint.i bet to this day nobody knows exactly what this law consist of.
I do agree that there ought to be some healthcare reforms.the current system is broken somewhat.i called my congressman to discuss my dismay over this affordable healthcare plan.i ask that you all do the same.one way or the other.we can no longer afford to sit around with our thumbs up our arses.nothing ever gets done with inaction

Still this monstrosity of a law was brought to the Supreme court.it was brought to the Supreme court in a timely fashion to help aid a presidential election.thats all it was and is.this law will be brought back to the lawmakers,the ones that we elect not appoint.i bet to this day nobody knows exactly what this law consist of.
I do agree that there ought to be some healthcare reforms.the current system is broken somewhat.i called my congressman to discuss my dismay over this affordable healthcare plan.i ask that you all do the same.one way or the other.we can no longer afford to sit around with our thumbs up our arses.nothing ever gets done with inaction

No, SCOTUS decided to hear the case so quickly because of the huge impact it would have on this nation. And IMO i think the healthcare model isn't broke. It could be better, buts not broke.

Going for that Mexican and Latino vote, is it just me or does anyone else remember that Obama used to be a long time member of a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ church until the campain got going and then he changed churches????

The Mexicans that come into this country are,in many cases driving wages down. Often they live 12 0r 15 in one house to keep expenses down and are therefore able to work for wages Americans can`t live on. Americans have a lifestyle that requires a job that pays more than the Mexicans are willing to work for. Now,with this action by Obama,these Mexicans can come out of the shadows and compete for your jobs because they will be legal. I don`t think I`ve ever seen a president that is willing to put more Americans out of work to further his own political interests and that is exactly what will happen.Most Mexicans are hard working people that these freight companies will be more than willing to hire,and that will affect our jobs,especially on the docks. If all Americans that wanted a job had one,this action by Obama wouldn`t have as much impact as it will now. The teamster union should be outraged at this action,but our union is just as political as Obama. What is happening to our country when our president cares more about being re-lected than he cares for it`s citizens and where will our once highly regarded union come down on this issue?
Did ya ever think that if the Mexicans came out in the open maybe they will want more for their services and put them on even ground with the American workers . Just asking .

Did ya ever think that if the Mexicans came out in the open maybe they will want more for their services and put them on even ground with the American workers . Just asking .

When there is an oversupply of labor and a shortage of available jobs (which has been happening for a number of years now) the wage rate will naturally come down, not increase. When workers are scarce, wages naturally increase to attract those workers. Simple supply and demand, not rocket science.