ODFL | OD Drop / Hook and fuel pay

Lots of typing to show it broke down and make it understandable for someone who doesn’t do it.

When I had it explained to me I had a hard time understanding. After I started doing it made more sense.

I’m in a terminal usually no more than 40 minutes, and I’m not the fastest guy or slowest. I’m thorough and don’t pull defects.

I’m going to end up breaking 125k by a little. 2 checks left for 2023 and I’m at 121 and some change. I’ve worked a lot harder for less for sure.

Lots of typing to show it broke down and make it understandable for someone who doesn’t do it.

When I had it explained to me I had a hard time understanding. After I started doing it made more sense.

I’m in a terminal usually no more than 40 minutes, and I’m not the fastest guy or slowest. I’m thorough and don’t pull defects.

I’m going to end up breaking 125k by a little. 2 checks left for 2023 and I’m at 121 and some change. I’ve worked a lot harder for less for sure.
It was a lot more effort explaining hooks/drops than it is just entering the numbers on the computer on arrival and departure.

2.10 per pin and 3.60 for each fuel

Typical switch is 16.80 and 7.20 to fuel and def

Midwest north rate here.
Do you guys really add an extra fueling total(for a total of 2) for topping off def? I am also in the north Midwest, but have always entered just one for fueling, whether I top Def off or not. Terminal manager said fling diesel and def is considered 1 for fueling. Just wondering how many ppl change total fueling fills to 2, and if there is any info on it saying we can count both fills.

It takes around 5 seconds to input the drops and hooks on tablet. Maybe 10 -15 seconds if it's a senile driver
Sure it a decent system once you learn it. Personally, I just do not want to be bothered. Did the miles and stops thing at Jevic. Every week having to scrutinize the pay sheet against the check to make sure all was correct. I do not want to get into a pissing match. Just not a system for me anymore

Sure it a decent system once you learn it. Personally, I just do not want to be bothered. Did the miles and stops thing at Jevic. Every week having to scrutinize the pay sheet against the check to make sure all was correct. I do not want to get into a pissing match. Just not a system for me anymore
When there's like one thing missing on the check , it's usually not worth the time or effort to go to the payroll office I seen a driver wait an hour in the morning for the office staff to come in so he could get three bucks for a jug of washer fluid he purchased on the run