Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you mean board walk or broad walk, I can't find my reading glasses to tell which. :hide:
Wong and I are only allowed on boardwalks with our, gold dune buggy.

8pElygD.jpg

Question . What are 'Coop' rules on riders in the truck and is it ok to carry a extra air tank to inflate her back up after crossing the mountains on my partner & my California wk-end turn ?
135787309_3717606931654945_5382510872988345866_o.jpg
I looked in the company driver handbook, partner, and it stated, any passenger occupying the passenger seat, wether real, or inflated, shall not have a rack, or other protrusion, extending forward as to interfere with driver vision in the right side mirror, if said mirror is still properly mounted on the vehicle....

I looked in the company driver handbook, partner, and it stated, any passenger occupying the passenger seat, wether real, or inflated, shall not have a rack, or other protrusion, extending forward as to interfere with driver vision in the right side mirror, if said mirror is still properly mounted on the vehicle....
Yeah , your right it is a "safety" issue with the rack does blocking mirror vision !

That is one of the first things you learn in boot camp. You also learn your rifle is the best friend you have.

I never made friends with my International Harvester M1.
I threatened to buy one when I got home, stick it in the backyard, pee on it each morning just to watch it rust.
The good Sargeant kept telling us. if you lose your rifle, $65 will come out of your pay.
Wouldn't leave much when I only made $78, a lot less than a Ryder paycheck.
Had I known what they are worth today, I should have lost several.

Even if it's a 6 point rack??

Status
Not open for further replies.