Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave training a new hire at the coop ? :shift:
sNSylOH.jpg

Great opportunity for student drivers and BEST part a DEBT FREE company , just page down to bottom read it DEBT FREE , thanks to my Partner & me running hard on wk-ends :6788:https://www.joincrst.com/
Well that’s because all damages are charged to Coop.

And Donna charges them back to BRG-Patel Reinsurance out of New Delhi (not to be confused with Capriottis).

Preston was declared Debt-Free by Yellow Corp. - a few months before we closed (and Yellow Freight got 600 Preston trailers, and the Richfield Terminal.)
Did they figure debt free, but had no money in the bank, so good time to close them?

Did they figure debt free, but had no money in the bank, so good time to close them?
It was a ruse. Preston owned Saia. Yellow Corp wanted Saia. Yellow built the Richfield Terminal for Preston and leased it to Preston. We were the Guinea pigs to work out the bugs in two-day service from St Louis to Boston thru Richfield as the model for Yellow’s Exact Express. We worked out the bugs- Yellow assigned us three ExYellow VPs as owners, kept Saia, and pulled the plug on Preston 14 months later. One week later, 600 Preston trailers had YFS stickers over the name and were running for YFS, and Yellow was using Richfield. Had we closed within 12 months, the contract specified we would have dovetailed into Yellow. Call me suspicious....

It was a ruse. Preston owned Saia. Yellow Corp wanted Saia. Yellow built the Richfield Terminal for Preston and leased it to Preston. We were the Guinea pigs to work out the bugs in two-day service from St Louis to Boston thru Richfield as the model for Yellow’s Exact Express. We worked out the bugs- Yellow assigned us three ExYellow VPs as owners, kept Saia, and pulled the plug on Preston 14 months later. One week later, 600 Preston trailers had YFS stickers over the name and were running for YFS, and Yellow was using Richfield. Had we closed within 12 months, the contract specified we would have dovetailed into Yellow. Call me suspicious....
I seem to remember that. But I can’t believe Yellow would have done such a terrible thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.