Yellow | Olive Branch

oneofus

Interview Booster for The Droves of Leavers
Credits
Ok guys I'm extending an olive branch right now, Akita Dog, Papa John, The Moderator, Longblade, Less, Slabpyle, the ugly inboxes can stop now, you've sent em to me and I've sent em back, we're not going to agree but we can agree to disagree. In the end no matter our views or opinions on a certain issue we are still brothers and that's the way I intend to act towards you all from now on whether we agree or disagree

Ok guys I'm extending an olive branch right now, Akita Dog, Papa John, The Moderator, Longblade, Less, Slabpyle, the ugly inboxes can stop now, you've sent em to me and I've sent em back, we're not going to agree but we can agree to disagree. In the end no matter our views or opinions on a certain issue we are still brothers and that's the way I intend to act towards you all from now on whether we agree or disagree

Ah. Great. A truce! Beer and pretzels for everyone!

Ok guys I'm extending an olive branch right now, Akita Dog, Papa John, The Moderator, Longblade, Less, Slabpyle, the ugly inboxes can stop now, you've sent em to me and I've sent em back, we're not
going to agree but we can
agree to disagree. In the end no matter our views or opinions on a certain issue we are still brothers and that's the way I intend to act towards you all from now on whether we agree or disagree

I didn't stick anything in your mailbox.
I have no olive trees but ill stick out a locust branch for ya

I move we make it covered a covered dish affair and have all of the above plus some clams.

I have an older brother and I used to fight with him all the time. Most of the time it was over something silly. Then we would go out and be friends again. It was a part of growing up. The olive branch was and is a great idea. Lots of props to oneofus. Now, let's get the beer drinking plans together so we can figure out what to argue about next. Cheers!

I have an older brother and I used to fight with him all the time. Most of the time it was over something silly. Then we would go out and be friends again. It was a part of growing up. The olive branch was and is a great idea. Lots of props to oneofus. Now, let's get the beer drinking plans together so we can figure out what to argue about next. Cheers!

You know it's going to be something, it always is, these companies going to come up with something to try to divide us again and **** everybody off then the dust gone settle again, till it stirs up again but in the end they got their agendas and for us we all really want the same thing for the most part but choose to roll a different route to get to the same place

I didn't stick anything in your mailbox.
I have no olive trees but ill stick out a locust branch for ya

Since 185 years from now it won't matter that we ever disagreed on anything I'll pass on the locust branch but since you don't have an olive tree and I do, I'm willing to share so people won't think brothers can fight and make up to work toward a common goal, we have given and lost so much and don't want to give or lose anymore, if we stop there we can realize that we solid

I'm from Texas, Steak Potatoes with good bread and broccoli, then beer, ima have to pass on the pickled deviled eggs with extra horse raddish lol