Yellow | Olive Branch

Feeling pretty bad about that if its true, I hope it's not, but im going fo check it out

im pretty sure those couple months that they paid nothing .that owed money had been waved

Although I've had a few :guinesssmilie:, since 2009? you're correct. There was a 3 or 4 month period between the time YRCW stopped contributing and the first MOU. Property was put up as collateral. And, yes Elwood, each fund is has done something different with the current contributions.

Elwood and albag have it right. There is still 140 mil. owed to 20 trust funds because several funds used the contr, to pay down the debt they were owed during the deferral period. The 40 mil. in real estate still being held as collateral and wasn't given up during the big bank debt restructure deal...

Should'nt you have done that before you voted for it?

I did, was told and read that the current mou was being extended to 2019, can't find anywhere the opposite, still looking and asking, I'm about to accept the new contract info as bad information, trying to be open to everyone's points but seems I got bad info on this one. So until someone can post or show where it says this is the new top pay instead of our pay with a cut or this mou isn't an extension of the last I'm still correct on the way I know to be correct

[Ok guys I'm extending an olive branch right now, Akita Dog, Papa John, The Moderator, Longblade, Less, Slabpyle, the ugly inboxes can stop now, you've sent em to me and I've sent em back, we're not going to agree but we can agree to disagree. In the end no matter our views or opinions on a certain issue we are still brothers and that's the way I intend to act towards you all from now on whether we agree or disagree]

[I did, was told and read that the current mou was being extended to 2019, can't find anywhere the opposite, still looking and asking, I'm about to accept the new contract info as bad information, trying to be open to everyone's points but seems I got bad info on this one. So until someone can post or show where it says this is the new top pay instead of our pay with a cut or this mou isn't an extension of the last I'm still correct on the way I know to be correct]

Is that egg on your face?

Is that egg on your face?
Go figure! Who could have, would have dared to mislead the man?
I did, was told and read that the current mou was being extended to 2019, can't find anywhere the opposite, still looking and asking, I'm about to accept the new contract info as bad information, trying to be open to everyone's points but seems I got bad info on this one. So until someone can post or show where it says this is the new top pay instead of our pay with a cut or this mou isn't an extension of the last I'm still correct on the way I know to be correct
Does it really matter? Would you have voted differently? Do you really think that 15% is ever coming back? Between the 7% cut we took + the vacation we lost we gave up 15% too.

Ok guys I'm extending an olive branch right now, Akita Dog, Papa John, The Moderator, Longblade, Less, Slabpyle, the ugly inboxes can stop now, you've sent em to me and I've sent em back, we're not going to agree but we can agree to disagree. In the end no matter our views or opinions on a certain issue we are still brothers and that's the way I intend to act towards you all from now on whether we agree or disagree

I know this is late, but I accept your olive branch... I hope everybody including myself can and will think before making derogatory post. I am in hope yrcw can turn their finances around and yrcw company's will profit and be around for a long time. We can't afford to lose anymore teamster company's...GOOD LUCK!!!

ABFer I would have voted yes on the second vote because the union and outside analyst said it was our only path forward, on the 15% I do think we'll gdt it back when the financials get back in order or they may negotiate it back in 2019, I guess my logic is where we are now with wage increases and the free insurance, 4 weeks vacation and 5 sick days benefits and representation and seniority that was hard earned over so many years would simply be better than just starting over and like the situation now, I can stsrt over if I choose or find a better situation while keeping all yhe previous stuff I named in the process, its the same logic most of us came up eith at both companies
Understand that im just as angry or even more believe me at what's going on but using my head instead of my anger I chose to do what I felt best for my family and listen to the union, not blindly just what I personally feel as logically

I know this is late, but I accept your olive branch... I hope everybody including myself can and will think before making derogatory post. I am in hope yrcw can turn their finances around and yrcw company's will profit and be around for a long time. We can't afford to lose anymore teamster company's...GOOD LUCK!!!

:1036316054: I'll shake on that. As a show of good faith, I'll voluntarily agree to stay out of the YRC Forum for a week to let things cool off.... :kickedoutsmile:

:f0c36acc20df62e0610:

Now thsts my logic, I also respect the people who felg the opposite, I just hopd the bedt works out fof all of us, we got a lil time to see and hopefully things change for the better, this is America by the wsy, how long can this economy just really stay down, at some point things are going to get better and I choose not to blame the ibt fkr a near depression, and dont want to be unemployed in this depression either

:1036316054: I'll shake on that. As a show of good faith, I'll voluntarily agree to stay out of the YRC Forum for a week to let things cool off.... :kickedoutsmile:

:f0c36acc20df62e0610:

I went to a wake for a friend Thursday evening and when I was leaving I passed a display case near the office and what did I see? A model of a Batesville tractor and set of pups. I can't get away from your influence anywhere! :biglaugh:

Thanks Brother, I really wish the bedt for you too, I apologize for the back n forth and we all know it could've been discussed and handle d better but its understanding to argue n fuss a bit on such a stressful and impacting situation of yhis magnitude, but like politics and religion, once you change the subject or truly agree to disagree you'd be surprised at how much you agree on and even like each other, thats where I want to be with everybody, cant wait for a new issue we can all agree on

Now thsts my logic, I also respect the people who felg the opposite, I just hopd the bedt works out fof all of us, we got a lil time to see and hopefully things change for the better, this is America by the wsy, how long can this economy just really stay down, at some point things are going to get better and I choose not to blame the ibt fkr a near depression, and dont want to be unemployed in this depression either

Per a few analysts whom have predicted the past stock market and housing crashes, we are headed for another one in the next 2 years.
Better stash away some cash now cause it's going to get rough.

Per a few analysts whom have predicted the past stock market and housing crashes, we are headed for another one in the next 2 years.
Better stash away some cash now cause it's going to get rough.

Thanks for the heads up but man im stashing even more than the suggested, I want to be all the way ready if this company comes back b.s.ing because its very clear that the rank and file wants results and some returns for all our sacrificing, I think they get it but just in case they dont, im takin your advice and adding a lil more to it

Thanks for the heads up but man im stashing even more than the suggested, I want to be all the way ready if this company comes back b.s.ing because its very clear that the rank and file wants results and some returns for all our sacrificing, I think they get it but just in case they dont, im takin your advice and adding a lil more to it
And right there lies a large part of the problem for the working folks in America. NOBODY stashes and prepares for the next battle. To the contrary, they spend and overextend themselves to the point where they can't miss out on one paycheck. This would be the first thing that needs to change before we can fight to improve our jobs.