Holland | on Monday a "yes voter"....

No I voted YES on the first pack and YES on the second pack and voted YES on the third pack and I'm glad I still have a job and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I believe I have a stalker......your ideology my friend is what is wrong with our Union as of today. No spine to stand up and tell them "NO MORE!!! YOU WILL NOT TAKE FROM ME OR MY BROTHERS ANY LONGER!" if they close the door then so be it!! My cdl allows me to follow the freight, change my scenery all together.

A stalker I'm not but when your operating in a non world your lucky to be able to proudly say I am union and my company is union and were still here and were not going anyware soon.

I would give them what ever they need just to keep the nons from taking all of are freight because if they did I still would not work for them.

Voted yes...after reading the financials, talking with the BA about what the Union felt was going to happen if we voted no...I support keeping the doors open. If that means it gives others more time to find their dream job...or a better job, then go for it. I pay the Union to represent me and what is best for all members. If I didn't like my job, or believe the Union , I would leave. Life is too short to be miserable.

I voted yes. I also want to thank all the Holland Drivers who voted yes as well. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the no voters are.

I'll be looking for your future post when within 2 years yrc comes back with another song and dance wanting more from us!!!

It is the best job, but doesn't mean I have to cave under scare tactics. I truly get why it passed. most drivers of yrcw are in their mid to late 50's aand just looking for the next couple of years to get thru, where as I am in late 30's early 40's range and more apt to or easier to follow the freight. I get the majority not wanting to take the risk, but this dog still has **** and vinegar running thru its veins.

I think we make a good living for what we get could it be better sure but yrc could be better if the freight rates were more there at 95 level because of all the rate cutting by the nons trying to run us out.

Follow your freight. Does not that mean closing the doors at YRCW and going to a non union freight carrier.....That is real Teamster pride. Vote no to lose a union job so I can possibly go to work for a non union job....Great planning

Some of you ppl will always bend. I just hope I never have to stand next to some of you in a picket line. Oh wait, I'll be at the line watching you cross it!!

Some of you ppl will always bend. I just hope I never have to stand next to some of you in a picket line. Oh wait, I'll be at the line watching you cross it!!

Sadly, you are in for a real rude awakeing. First of all you work for a UNION company. Place that little tidbit on your next job application. Unless it is another UNION company, you will find out what it's like to be discriminated against. You will either be told that "You are Over Qualified for this position", or "you do not fit OUR Business model". It doesn't matter how good your record is, the "non's" don't want you, you are union troublemaker, a lazy bum, a good for nothing whining, bitchin, complainin, malingering person. Ask me, back in 2009, after my 2nd Million miles (Individual), 5 Million in a Team Operation, no tickets, no accidents and a spotless attendence record, I couldn't buy a job. Pound on your chest all you want, You voted NO, well good for you. Who cares? I don''t, and your still here so STFU and sit down before someone knocks you out. You talk a great game, but never let your mouth write checks that your butt can't back up. 39 posts over the last 3 years, Hhhmmmm let's see, you're one of those $100K guys, doing a 34 hr restart, notching everyone you can where ever you go, sucking up as much work as you can.. Yeah, I got the picture................

Tell ya chief, I'm not rattled by your threats!! I will not shut up, I will not sit down, I will continue to be the a**hole that I am!! No one, I F-ING REPEAT NO ONE is gonna knock me out!!!! Difference between you and I, I just Don't play a bada** on the internet for all others to read. Yes I will continue to pound my chest. It was plan c or close the f-ing doors at my local!!! If it meant I'd be looking for work so be it, but so would they (officers of this company)!!