Holland | on Monday a "yes voter"....

Voted yes...after reading the financials, talking with the BA about what the Union felt was going to happen if we voted no...I support keeping the doors open. If that means it gives others more time to find their dream job...or a better job, then go for it. I pay the Union to represent me and what is best for all members. If I didn't like my job, or believe the Union , I would leave. Life is too short to be miserable.

Well said.... That has been my thought on this mess from the start.

The line forms over there guys!! ---------------->>>>

I believe I have a stalker......your ideology my friend is what is wrong with our Union as of today. No spine to stand up and tell them "NO MORE!!! YOU WILL NOT TAKE FROM ME OR MY BROTHERS ANY LONGER!" if they close the door then so be it!! My cdl allows me to follow the freight, change my scenery all together.

As for you, Dude....I guess you're the line leader??!! Bahahaaaaa

Follow the freight where?????????? Crete? Conway? FedEx ? Estes? You probably wouldn't last 2 months at those aces! I have friends the work at FedEx & Conway and they are tellng me that people get fired just because a supervisor is in a bad mood! I totally respect your NO vote and I support your decision to vote anyway you choose..... But to say you can follow your freight is funny, follow it where?? There is no where other than ABF to FOLLOW your freight to!!! Unless of course you want to follow it for less money and no kind of representation when things go south!! Good luck with that!!!!!!

Sadly, you are in for a real rude awakeing. First of all you work for a UNION company. Place that little tidbit on your next job application. Unless it is another UNION company, you will find out what it's like to be discriminated against. You will either be told that "You are Over Qualified for this position", or "you do not fit OUR Business model". It doesn't matter how good your record is, the "non's" don't want you, you are union troublemaker, a lazy bum, a good for nothing whining, bitchin, complainin, malingering person. Ask me, back in 2009, after my 2nd Million miles (Individual), 5 Million in a Team Operation, no tickets, no accidents and a spotless attendence record, I couldn't buy a job. Pound on your chest all you want, You voted NO, well good for you. Who cares? I don''t, and your still here so STFU and sit down before someone knocks you out. You talk a great game, but never let your mouth write checks that your butt can't back up. 39 posts over the last 3 years, Hhhmmmm let's see, you're one of those $100K guys, doing a 34 hr restart, notching everyone you can where ever you go, sucking up as much work as you can.. Yeah, I got the picture................

Great Post My Brother. The almost exact same thing happened to me in Greensboro, NC. with the Terminal Manager from Southeastern Freight Lines. Long story short: he said he didn't care how many millions of miles I had. He would rather hire a kid from a fast food restaurant and train him their way, then he would have an employee for life. He got burned by 5 CF guys that he had hired, his words..."failed him big time'. In less than 20 min. I was out the door. Our young Brother's don't really know the hatred, especially the Southern non's have for Teamsters in general.

Great Post My Brother. The almost exact same thing happened to me in Greensboro, NC. with the Terminal Manager from Southeastern Freight Lines. Long story short: he said he didn't care how many millions of miles I had. He would rather hire a kid from a fast food restaurant and train him their way, then he would have an employee for life. He got burned by 5 CF guys that he had hired, his words..."failed him big time'. In less than 20 min. I was out the door. Our young Brother's don't really know the hatred, especially the Southern non's have for Teamsters in general.

Instead of just saying, "Corporate policy doesn't allow me to hire anyone that has worked in a union" he tried to put it back on you and the union. You dodged a bullet. Be glad they didn't want you.

you guys must be new hires if you think this round is gonna save your jobs.keep drinking the kool aid because in reality you will be looking sooner than later.they are in worse financial and equiptment shape now than they ever were after we donated 3 billion to them, do the math.you have a better chance at getting hired at the the post office than this place staying in business.