Yellow | One Million Miles Safe Driving Jacket...

Personally.... I don't wear anything that has YRC on it.
Nobody knows who it is anyways. Really.
Except for the he people in the trucking community.
And some of them don't know either.
Shippers certainly don't.
How many shipments do you still see with Roadway or Yellow marked on the frt? After six years!

How about a 2 million mile plaque, I'll grind my name off it, it's a little bit beat up anyways, I been using it to level the legs on my extension ladder........on second thought, it's too handy, I'm not letting it go.

You could come back to Chicago as a retired-active-fill-in-casual......
Even MUD has a price, But it will be very high. Call Saul, he will be doing the Lawyer gig. If you want MUD, we ain't talking clothing, We will start with a penthouse top floor apartment and a limo to and from work with a private jet back home on the five day weekend. Lets get the ball rolling. :lmao::couch:

t7vsUSA.jpg
And one of those new Mack's waiting for him ......
Even MUD has a price, But it will be very high. Call Saul, he will be doing the Lawyer gig. If you want MUD, we ain't talking clothing, We will start with a penthouse top floor apartment and a limo to and from work with a private jet back home on the five day weekend. Lets get the ball rolling. :lmao::couch:

BYU 0.........Michigan 31

GO BLUE!!

You can't beat Mr.Authur Cage.Guiness Book of World records recorded his mileage fete of 6 million miles.Ceremony with Mr.Welch and Co. In Memphis.What farce.4 accidents he was accredited for.One was a rear ender of which he rear ended a vehicle.Congratulations Mr.Cage and company

You can't beat Mr.Authur Cage.Guiness Book of World records recorded his mileage fete of 6 million miles.Ceremony with Mr.Welch and Co. In Memphis.What farce.4 accidents he was accredited for.One was a rear ender of which he rear ended a vehicle.Congratulations Mr.Cage and company

Don't forget those are metric miles he's credited with. :hide:

You'reE="Triplex, post: 969626, member: 164"]Don't forget those are metric miles he's credited with. :hide:[/QUOTE]
Youre probably right on the metrics.It wasnt but 6 yrs ago he was awarded his last milestone million miles.Im not crashing on just him.If it were somebody else and i knew that they had had an accident or several on them.Including a rear ender.Id be chastising that person as well.

You'reE="Triplex, post: 969626, member: 164"]Don't forget those are metric miles he's credited with. :hide:
Youre probably right on the metrics.It wasnt but 6 yrs ago he was awarded his last milestone million miles.Im not crashing on just him.If it were somebody else and i knew that they had had an accident or several on them.Including a rear ender.Id be chastising that person as well.[/QUOTE]
Do you actually. Have any. Proof to back up. Your accusations about . This guy????

Youre probably right on the metrics.It wasnt but 6 yrs ago he was awarded his last milestone million miles.Im not crashing on just him.If it were somebody else and i knew that they had had an accident or several on them.Including a rear ender.Id be chastising that person as well.
Do you actually. Have any. Proof to back up. Your accusations about . This guy????[/QUOTE]

C'mon my friend. He has consistently ran one million miles every 7 yrs. Six days a week, for 42 yrs. Never on the extra board, never sat home over rest, never laid off, never injured, never cancelled or any lost time for any reason, like a machine ?
If this is the case, I wish he would purchase Power Ball tickets for me.

Do you actually. Have any. Proof to back up. Your accusations about . This guy????

C'mon my friend. He has consistently ran one million miles every 7 yrs. Six days a week, for 42 yrs. Never on the extra board, never sat home over rest, never laid off, never injured, never cancelled or any lost time for any reason, like a machine ?
If this is the case, I wish he would purchase Power Ball tickets for me.[/QUOTE]
Probably never has watched an NFL game on tv either.