ODFL | Open Door Policy

The only place I was able to find the link to the survey was on my personal page, after logging in. If you go through there to get to the survey, yes, it is very easy to trace who filled out what. I don't think they will though.
Sorry,But,they have all our Email Addresses to the Site.Very Easy to tell who it is.Sorry,I would rather have it in paper form and fill out and put it in a box.Doesn't do any good to complain anymore.They don't want to hear it.Someone else is correct that if you don't play by OD 's rules then you are walking yourself out the door.lol.They just send this junk out to make you think they are concerned.Not anymore.Just a number

Sorry,But,they have all our Email Addresses to the Site.Very Easy to tell who it is.Sorry,I would rather have it in paper form and fill out and put it in a box.Doesn't do any good to complain anymore.They don't want to hear it.Someone else is correct that if you don't play by OD 's rules then you are walking yourself out the door.lol.They just send this junk out to make you think they are concerned.Not anymore.Just a number

and put it in the mail to corporate office . remember only put nice things

The only place I was able to find the link to the survey was on my personal page, after logging in. If you go through there to get to the survey, yes, it is very easy to trace who filled out what. I don't think they will though.
Sorry,But,they have all our Email Addresses to the Site.Very Easy to tell who it is.Sorry,I would rather have it in paper form and fill out and put it in a
and put it in the mail to corporate office . remember only put nice things
Yep,stick it in the mail with no return address.No need to be nice.Truth is the Truth.But,all they want to hear is nice thing's.lol

The only thing I can say is that it worked at my center the last time. It resulted in a problem member of management being let go. Will it work for everyone, no. Did it take many times of reaching out to someone, yes. Just an option. Print it out if you don't want to go on the website.

Was told by someone who did the survey.That received a email saying that they received.So just shows they know who they come from.lol

O'h yes,can't forget that.."These Nut's"

It's a damn shame that many of us really liked this place 5-6 years ago, but now everyone in my area completely agrees with Kenneth that they don't believe for 1 second that the surveys are anonymous. Because anymore, they're always trying to catch someone at something. Shady HPT bastards. I'm curious if the mailed in surveys will even be considered. Since DeeDee supports the crap policies around FMLA and physical agility tests, I think she's not HR and more good ole boy, so maybe even they'll get trashed. I've got a book to write, haven't decided yet if it's going to be online or on paper. P.S. I've opened my mouth through the open door many times, and I've lived to see another day. But, others have been shown the door. It's all about if you can't back it up. Especially, can you back it up in court, if you end up shown the door? But of course they rarely end up in court, they usually make some kind of threat, or threaten your co workers jobs in order to make something fair, then settle out of court.

I filled mine out a couple days ago. I really didn't see one question that could get me fired. If you can't answer truthfully don't fill one out.

I don't associate me giving them a 1 or 2 in the areas I think can be improved as the company thinking I'm a malcontent. Just means we can work on it.

I filled mine out a couple days ago. I really didn't see one question that could get me fired. If you can't answer truthfully don't fill one out.

I don't associate me giving them a 1 or 2 in the areas I think can be improved as the company thinking I'm a malcontent. Just means we can work on it.
I'm confused on the one word answers.The one that ask you what you about coming to OD.Is that what brought you to OD or why you are here now.I can't remember to the T the ?

Reactions: Ump
I'm confused on the one word answers.The one that ask you what you about coming to OD.Is that what brought you to OD or why you are here now.I can't remember to the T the ?

K - That one confused me too...couldn't decide if they wanted the reason I come into work every day or the reason I originally came to OD.

That, and every other question had the words OD Family in them it seemed...made me a little ill and I closed it down. Haven't gone back to do it again yet.

What's a polite way of telling them most of their drivers they hire these days are f'in idiots?

They got pretty lucky guys like you and song were job hunting.
Thanks for the complement, but I'm a firm believer most people want to learn. Show them the right way and explain why it's the right way and most will do it that way. If you just tell people to do it you get push back. But follow thru is the most important, if they see me taking short cuts why wouldn't they.

Have some patients with your newbies. Seems like yesterday I was one and the old man that took the time to teach me probably never thought I'd make it. But everyday you learn on this job and no trip or day is the same. Good ones learn from this and the others get made available to the industry.