ODFL | Open Door Policy

My ol man hit my arm real hard when I couldn't get it in gear so it taught me quick how to drive a truck with a bruised shoulder. Same thing should be taught at OD.

My ol man hit my arm real hard when I couldn't get it in gear so it taught me quick how to drive a truck with a bruised shoulder. Same thing should be taught at OD.

Lol sounds like my old man... He threatened to put his fist through my chest if I didn't stop resting my foot on the clutch when he taught me how to drive a stick.

Nah, they just have a dude have a talk with you if you don't shift before you hit 1400 RPM and then they make you watch a video.

K - That one confused me too...couldn't decide if they wanted the reason I come into work every day or the reason I originally came to OD.

That, and every other question had the words OD Family in them it seemed...made me a little ill and I closed it down. Haven't gone back to do it again yet.
Answer is the same for both...house doesn't pay for itself so I need a paycheck!