R&L | Our we getting rid of the macks

Keith T. runs PS203 on the early WIL. I used to run Strattanville, and Dave M. had a single until he got a twin back in March or April.

I got a newer twin about 6 or 7 weeks ago in scr. from wil. It's PT691 and it had 103,000 miles when we got it and we already are up to 137,000. The guy that I share the truck with puts most of the miles on it.

I got a newer twin about 6 or 7 weeks ago in scr. from wil. It's PT691 and it had 103,000 miles when we got it and we already are up to 137,000. The guy that I share the truck with puts most of the miles on it.
Your Lucky my PT6** has 300,000 on it already and sometimes does 1,000 in one day

unit 6116 went by me on 95s on a hook, then a few miles later saw a sleeper unit with pups goin north bound----- on a hook

unit 6116 went by me on 95s on a hook, then a few miles later saw a sleeper unit with pups goin north bound----- on a hook

Get used to it. With the quality/knowledge in place at the top levels in maintenance,it doesn't look great. Maintenance has been handed over to the bean counters and family freinds,not maintenance guys.

Same here. I got PT701. We put 900 miles a day on it. Got 367k on it now, and she's gettin tired quick. I miss the day it only had 535 miles on it.

Hell chicken I have a 100 serious with 336k on it and I have had everything you can think of go wrong with it .It came from MAN NH it was a roll over last year.Since they could not figure out why my other 100 was pushing water they gave me this one.It was one of the fastest until they cut the balls off it you know.But the up side I have not shared it well yet.But it is what it is.

I have a 100 serious with 336k on it and I have had everything you can think of go wrong with it .

Yes we cheered when 43 left for good. More guys have sat on the side of 84 in that thing then cared to.. That used to be the top dawg's truck. Just in case you couldn't tell from how trashed it was.:smilie_132:

Yes we cheered when 43 left for good. More guys have sat on the side of 84 in that thing then cared to.. That used to be the top dawg's truck. Just in case you couldn't tell from how trashed it was.:smilie_132:

You know what truck I have MAN has my old truck 10095 I see it down in Dayton N.J when they do the meet.So far they have replaced everything in the damn thing its like new LOL.

We have 10070, and it went through the same thing. It's basically been rebuilt from the ground up. It's a decent running truck now. We tend to save it for the lease drivers though. There are only two spare trucks that I can run if mine is down, and it's one of them. I normally skip it and take 9708.

Is that the one that got rolled after leaving HTF over in Manchester CT?Or the one that sat in our yard for a while after crashing somewhere.

Is that the one that got rolled after leaving HTF over in Manchester CT?

Yes that was one of the extremely talented drivers that they hired with no experience. He was almost to the end of his probationary period & was getting cocky. I had just noticed the week before that he didn't seem to notice corners anymore...

He rolled the truck & front trailer, left the back trailer standing. I thought with that kind of talent we should have kept him on.