pa turnpike

dockboy

TB Lurker
Credits
their was a accident on the pa turnpike at the 155 mile any one know any details heard a wheel came off a eastbound truck and hit a west bound truck was on Tuesday night around 900 pm

Do you have the closest city,or town?

I can look for it,but I really need a better location to narrow my search.

my husband seen this same accident . It just missed his truck . We have been looking for info ever since. he was wondering how the truck driver of the truck it hit is doing

I did a very long search,I have a very big library of news services,news TV stations in most states,as well as all across Canada,as well as news paper websites in every city,of every state,and Canada.

I couldn't find anything,so maybe it was never posted on the internet,by the town it happened in?

Not all crashes get posted.
There was a crash yesterday on the same street I live on,just 5 miles south of me.
It was a double fatal,well that was posted on-line an hour after it happened.
It was on all of the local TV,radio,and our news paper web sites.
Later in the evening I saw it posted by a VT. TV station.

But this crash your looking for in PA on the 17th is nowhere to be found?

One other note on this subject,I've posted this before.
Sometimes these crashes go on-line only a very short time,and they are removed by the original reporters for all kinds of reasons,its their story they can do what they want with it.

So I guess the only way you may be able to find anything on this is to get in touch with the city,or town around where it happened,and see if there is anything on it in their news archives.

I really don't have the time to look at the past news stories in the news web sites where it may of happened.
If anyone else wants to look they are welcome to do just that.

Other than that I don't have anymore to tell you on this crash,SORRY I Tryed!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LOOKING . A FEW SECONDS LATER AND THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MY HUSBAND OR FATHER OR BROTHER AS THEY
WERE ALL TRAVELING IN TRUCKS ONE AFTER THE OTHER. i HEAR THE WHEEL AND 2 TIRES CAME OFF WERE FLYING THRU THE AIR. WE HEARD THEY WENT THRU THE WINDSHIELD OF THE TRUCK BEHIND THEM AND ALL THE WAY OUT THE BUNK. THAT TRUCK THEN RAN INTO THE TRUCK BESIDE HIM. THIS IS ALL HEARSAY....BUT THAT'S ALL WE COULD FIND.
WE JUST HOPE EVERYONE MADE IT OUT ALIVE. WE ASSUME THEY MUST AND THAT'S WHY THERE WASN'T MUCH NEWS COVERAGE.

Gee something that bad you'd think it would have been posted somewhere on the internet?

Although theres is a couple of other reasons crashes don't get posted.

#1 there may be a law suite pending,and the lawyers don't want to much information in an open forum.

#2 the larger welknown trucking companies try to keep crashes with their branded equipment out of the publics eye.

Its very bad advertising to see a welknown trucking brand in a crash.

I usually catch most crashes,and post them here when I find them.
I have a lot of news sources but I don't have them all.

Whenever anyone finds one that gets by me,where you don't see it posted here.
Your may post them here.

The only things I ask is they can't be any older than one week,and the news reports must have at least one reconizable photo with it.

People won't come here just to read printed pages.

Thanks to all that come here to view the posts.
Take care,be safe,always focus on what your doing,so you never have your own crash report on here.

Thanks for this crash report so many on here were looking for,Satanhimself.

I can see theres no photos with this story,so I would have taken a pass on it to post it here myself.

But seeing there were a lot of requests for this crash account,your welcome to post it here for others to see that are interested in this.