Pablo Montoya crashes into jet dryer..

Pathetic..Simply pathetic...Even Mike Skinner wrecked a lot..But I never seen him take out the dryer truck...Put Montoya in the garage and let him sweep the floor for a while...

Pathetic..Simply pathetic...Even Mike Skinner wrecked a lot..But I never seen him take out the dryer truck...Put Montoya in the garage and let him sweep the floor for a while...

I dont know about that guy.He seems to end up in some awkward positions.Why go flat out past emergency vehicles,when you know your car has a problem??He and the jet dryer driver were very lucky..

I dont know about that guy.He seems to end up in some awkward positions.Why go flat out past emergency vehicles,when you know your car has a problem??He and the jet dryer driver were very lucky..

You got 90 acres of racetrack,and you find the dryer truck..Comon' a9, even I can't make up an excuse for that ignorance...Call Mike Skinner, he'll wreck the damn thing right,but I'll bet he'll miss that dryer truck..

Montoya needs to learn the Smith System:
1. Aim High in Steering
Look 15 seconds into your future. (Don’t just look at the vehicle in front of you)
2. Get the Big Picture
Look for Hazards. (Other Motorists, Pedestrians, Vehicle doors opening)
3. Keep Your Eyes Moving
Don’t stare. (Use your peripheral vision)(Stop the fixed habit stare)
4. Leave Yourself an Out
Monitor the space cushion around you.

Montoya needs to learn the Smith System:
1. Aim High in Steering
Look 15 seconds into your future. (Don’t just look at the vehicle in front of you)
2. Get the Big Picture
Look for Hazards. (Other Motorists, Pedestrians, Vehicle doors opening)
3. Keep Your Eyes Moving
Don’t stare. (Use your peripheral vision)(Stop the fixed habit stare)
4. Leave Yourself an Out
Monitor the space cushion around you.

1. he aimed @ the highest one
2. he nailed the hazard
3. i bet his brown eye was moving, trying to grab that seat
4. he got out in a hurry

If I was sliding a car toward a few hundred gallons of jet fuel,my "brown eye" would be reaching for the seat too...lol

His car owner may want to give the ol' Flash man a call. I can do that kind of **** for half the pay. Just a thought.

nascar.jpg