FedEx Freight | Pallet Jacks (City Driver)

Bear Grylls GIF by National Geographic Channel

Usually the ones that someone stole from Holland missing wheels and screws lol
Does anyone know in company policy where it says we cannot purchase our own pallet jack management keeps saying company policy what policy is this? Technically, I’m a disabled vet, but I’m authorized to work. I’m physically OK however, I have some injuries from the military that bother me from time to time. However, I can still do my job. Is there anyway I can use this in my favor to try to get authorized to buy my own jack, because once we get hurt, pulling these heavy skids, you guys know that FedEx is ready the boot you out the door. I would hate for FedEx to try and disqualify me because I said I’m a disabled vet.

Does anyone know in company policy where it says we cannot purchase our own pallet jack management keeps saying company policy what policy is this? Technically, I’m a disabled vet, but I’m authorized to work. I’m physically OK however, I have some injuries from the military that bother me from time to time. However, I can still do my job. Is there anyway I can use this in my favor to try to get authorized to buy my own jack, because once we get hurt, pulling these heavy skids, you guys know that FedEx is ready the boot you out the door. I would hate for FedEx to try and disqualify me because I said I’m a disabled vet.
It gets frustrating. The fact that some of those drivers have to try to hide a pallet jack.

Half of the rules they make aren't on paper...

No , they gave it to me and told me to load my trailer with it , I just forgot to take it off.
I always loved that stop , your freight is over there , here's your bills , load yourself and
put the signed bills in the box. Okay ya f&$(@.......
I was at a daily that was a Ford parts distribution center. Always the same way, there’s the bills, there’s the freight. There was a rather cute female FedEx driver that 4 Ford employees were helping load shock absorbers, and I was dragging engine blocks into the trailer by myself.