R&L | paramont drivers

He QUIT because they screwed up his pay check again after they fixed it and yea the paramount pissed him off , he got a norther job closer to home and pays by the hour for line haul ,
Rick is a good guy and this terminal will wish he stayed .

I talked to him over the weekend and all they gave him was lip service , reason why he worked the dock was he would have not made any money just doing line haul with paramount pay .

he will be missed, BTW CHAD GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE

must be Tommy I never said he was a bad guy and I only said what I had heard I know he was a good driver as I said We could use MORE OF THEM!!!:duh:

must be Tommy I never said he was a bad guy and I only said what I had heard I know he was a good driver as I said We could use MORE OF THEM!!!:duh:

No I am pretty sure its Dave but he has no BA**s to say anything like that to your face. He likes to hide. To each their own they own. things like that could never get to me I've worked with much worse

He QUIT because they screwed up his pay check again after they fixed it and yea the paramount pissed him off , he got a nother job closer to home and pays by the hour for line haul ,
Rick is a good guy and this terminal will wish he stayed .

I talked to him over the weekend and all they gave him was lip service , reason why he worked the dock was he would have not made any money just doing line haul with paramount pay .

he will be missed, btw CHAD GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE

WOW You sound intelligent Did you have to work very hard to be that ignorant or does it come natural??:loser:

No I am pretty sure its Dave but he has no BA**s to say anything like that to your face. He likes to hide. To each their own they own. things like that could never get to me I've worked with much worse

Can't say that I really care who it is I just laugh at them guys like that are just entertaining if what I heard was off I'm sure someone will correct it like big$driver did there was that was fine like I said Don't care

WOW You sound intelligent Did you have to work very hard to be that ignorant or does it come natural??:loser:

Welcome to Truckingboards Quietone

With that out of the way...Read the Rules before you Post Again.

Rule # 3 attack the post , not the poster

how are the paramount lease trks making it ran the numbers based on the milage that i run a week after wages fuel alone at 90 cpm plus 18% fuel surecharge only left 450 to 500 a week for tax ,trk payment and breakdowns looks like one blown tire and your in the whole.

Welcome to Truckingboards Quietone

With that out of the way...Read the Rules before you Post Again.

Rule # 3 attack the post , not the poster

well ok but you should check the post that I responded to from frunkness that didn't sound like he was attacking the post. did it? just responding the same way

well ok but you should check the post that I responded to from frunkness that didn't sound like he was attacking the post. did it? just responding the same way

You are correct and it has already been addressed... thanks and enjoy the boards.:smilie_132:

tell us. what is so ignorant about his post?

well I never said anything bad about him he was a hard worker also I was just relaying what was told to me so that makes his POST ignorant Most of the posts on here are hearsay isn't that the point to say what you and other members here and then try to put it all together????:duh:

tell us. what is so ignorant about his post?

well I never said anything bad about him he was a hard worker also I was just relaying what was told to me so that makes his POST ignorant Most of the posts on here are hearsay isn't that the point to say what you and other members here and then try to put it all together????:duh: