ODFL | Pay rate

I can see how you would think that but honestly that's not it. The emotion is not enviou or jealously, it's mad at the higher ups that made this decision. I have a question for you. Where do you draw the line? Let's say new drivers were to get 100% pay increase to start, 2 extra weeks vacation per year, a huge bonus, and free Healthcare while everything stays the same for the senior drivers. What would you say or do? Go to another company and hope for the best? Just "keep on truckin" like it doesn't matter?
If I endured a pay progression to get full pay and benefits and a new hire got those benefits right off I have no issue since the progression rules were in effect when I started. If the new hire was getting paid full rate and benefits while I was still in progression I might have an issue with that. Otherwise I hired on under one set of rules and the new guy a different set of rules. If it's not envy in your case what else would you call it?

Haha that's funny. Just trying to see what other people might think about the situation. It's easy to throw insults but alot harder to stick up for what you think is right. It's sad you don't care but I understand there's going to be tons of people that don't. But since you chimed in with your wisdom, please answer the question on what you would do or say in the hypothetical situation I gave. I have a feeling you would answer "nothing" but in your heart you would feel betrayed by a company that you gave so many years and sweat to. Don't insult me just give it to me straight, these companies don't care and it's all about profit so whether you stick with this one or go to elsewhere you will still get the shaft.
I will respond to it. What can one or a group of driver’s actually do? Not a whole lot. Unless of course you’re speaking of unionizing. Which isn’t going to happen. Over my dead body. Like Triplex mentioned, I was hired under a set policy. Things have changed since 05. In fact when they changed the vacation policy. I waited I believe the amount of years to get I believe the third week. They lowered the amount of time for the third week just as I received it. No harm, no foul. If I don’t agree with the changes, then it’s simple I resign and go elsewhere. Do I agree with everything that they change, no. But I am content and I enjoy working here. I’ve paid my dues and I am enjoying being employed by this company. Profits, if we didn’t make the profit that we make, we’d be driving crap equipment and be making far less. Let me ask you, fire boy do you even work for OD? Maybe just trying to stir up crap.

Someone please fill me in on OD’s drop and hook pay…. Hook a set at home terminal run to hub. Put 2 trailers to doors. Hook another set drive back. Put 2 trailers to doors at home domicile. What’s is your pay for the above typical scenario?

Someone please fill me in on OD’s drop and hook pay…. Hook a set at home terminal run to hub. Put 2 trailers to doors. Hook another set drive back. Put 2 trailers to doors at home domicile. What’s is your pay for the above typical scenario?
Here you go driver.. $8 to build a set at point A. $8 to break a set at point B..it doesn’t matter if you put them on the wall or not.. $8 to build a set at point B… and $8 to break a set back at point A

Here you go driver.. $8 to build a set at point A. $8 to break a set at point B..it doesn’t matter if you put them on the wall or not.. $8 to build a set at point B… and $8 to break a set back at point A
Our driver MGR pays us the extra drops and hooks for putting them in the door, on the fence, etc

Why is no one talking about the pay compression that's happening right now? New road drivers for fedex freight are getting top scale pay after 1 year when the senior drivers had to wait 3 years. The day this happened all of the senior drivers just lost tens of thousands of dollars that they could of had if they only had to wait 1 year to get top pay. Can we get the money that's owed to us? What would happen if the majority of senior fedex fright road drivers just walked out?
You want reparation's?

Haha that's funny. Just trying to see what other people might think about the situation. It's easy to throw insults but alot harder to stick up for what you think is right. It's sad you don't care but I understand there's going to be tons of people that don't. But since you chimed in with your wisdom, please answer the question on what you would do or say in the hypothetical situation I gave. I have a feeling you would answer "nothing" but in your heart you would feel betrayed by a company that you gave so many years and sweat to. Don't insult me just give it to me straight, these companies don't care and it's all about profit so whether you stick with this one or go to elsewhere you will still get the shaft.
B E A news flash 25-30-45 years hard work long hours companies really could careless. It's all about profits and managements bonuses......... End of story

I will respond to it. What can one or a group of driver’s actually do? Not a whole lot. Unless of course you’re speaking of unionizing. Which isn’t going to happen. Over my dead body. Like Triplex mentioned, I was hired under a set policy. Things have changed since 05. In fact when they changed the vacation policy. I waited I believe the amount of years to get I believe the third week. They lowered the amount of time for the third week just as I received it. No harm, no foul. If I don’t agree with the changes, then it’s simple I resign and go elsewhere. Do I agree with everything that they change, no. But I am content and I enjoy working here. I’ve paid my dues and I am enjoying being employed by this company. Profits, if we didn’t make the profit that we make, we’d be driving crap equipment and be making far less. Let me ask you, fire boy do you even work for OD? Maybe just trying to stir up crap.
Always with that stir up crap get your knee pads on and go to work.

Geez, whine, bitch and complain. Grow up little boy. If you don’t like it, GTFOOH. Go get hired on at Swift or Legend. If that’s the case then I am owed millions of dollars. I’m a senior driver, I really don’t care what new payroll changes have been made. Now go have mommy burp you, give you a pacifier and tuck you in.
And af legend you can drive fast and close the sleeper curtains to enjoy what you bought at the store on rice hill

Shows how stupid u are and what a ashore you are. Think you know everything. And are better than everyone else. Go blow tm di..k
Like I told your boyfriend, **** Off!!! What are you some bottom dwelling gypo driver? How’s Legend treating you? Hahahaha. Mr Lo, knows his stuff. He uses common sense. Maybe, just maybe you got shown the door. You couldn’t hang with OD?

Like I told your boyfriend, **** Off!!! What are you some bottom dwelling gypo driver? How’s Legend treating you? Hahahaha. Mr Lo, knows his stuff. He uses common sense. Maybe, just maybe you got shown the door. You couldn’t hang with OD?
Your are as stupid as bl

You really need to stop looking in your mirror. Am I stupid, damn straight. I’m a freaking loon. I’m off my rocker, I’m a danger to society. I’m so stupid that I voted for Trump. I’m so challenged that I’m a activist for the Constitution. It’s simply amazing that the white suits allow me out of the rubber room. But if I am admittedly stupid, then what are you???

My friend I could not agree with you more,and as a O D Road driver in the east my Employee # starts with( two ) I’ve been here a few days ! not going anywhere, but I would like to see a little more for dropping hooking sets we’ve been at the same rate for quite a while
Amen driver,, they raise it a bit the other year so we making some progress,,,

Shows how stupid u are and what a ashore you are. Think you know everything. And are better than everyone else. Go blow tm di..k
Yeah bc everyone that works hard and is appreciated must be in with the tm,,,, u heavy set guys blaze your own path with your laziness

My friend I could not agree with you more,and as a O D Road driver in the east my Employee # starts with( two ) I’ve been here a few days ! not going anywhere, but I would like to see a little more for dropping hooking sets we’ve been at the same rate for quite a while
Was 50 cents years back