Pay stub on break

Discussion in 'YRC Freight' started by SWAMP HOLLY, Jan 6, 2018.

1. mydogREX

mydogREX Member

good for you, HOWEVER, just because you do not care about your privacy does not mean that i should be forced to accept the Terms and Conditions (slavery) you are willing to accept....

2. mydogREX

mydogREX Member

changing from dial phone to push button phone did not require the disclosure of personal information to strangers; your comparison fails to address the actual processes that are being imposed; convenience is eliminating mankind and the Teamsters by way of YRC are being used as the test monkeys...

3. Elwood

Elwood Question Authority

I do care about my privacy. I believe electronic transfer of funds is much more secure. If banks and criminals use it freely, then why not me? Time cards and paychecks, as well as SSN’s in full view have been available to all in the past. Is this not the lesser of evils?

aztec warrior and seabreeze like this.
  4. Triplex

Triplex Experienced stalker

OMG, aren't we being just a little dramatic here?

So sorry you consider yourself a "test monkey", I sure don't think of myself that way. But each to his own I guess.

aztec warrior and mysticobra like this.
  5. mydogREX

mydogREX Member

used to be an arms length agreement, the man you worked for handed you the pay you earned, now we are forced to go through 3rd 4th 5th 6th parties before our pay reaches our hands, and any number of unknown strangers has access to our private information, AND we are required to "accept" undisclosed Terms ans Conditions, create accounts and passwords...

i comprehend that 'convenience' seems to be a good thing, HOWEVER the hidden obstacles compromise mans right-of-way...

[ https://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/do-you-own-your-children/ (or your self?)]

6. Elwood

Elwood Question Authority

Looks like the discussion on this’s topic per your link ended in 2011.

I’m not sure the system today is the best, but it sure beats having my SSN on my timecard for all to see and my paycheck in a bill sorter, accessible to all.

If electronic transfer of funds works for banks and thieves, I am fairly confident my information is secure.

aztec warrior, hilo342 and seabreeze like this.
  7. mysticobra

mysticobra Just here.

As long as my satillite dish is not blocked. And my WiFi is working good.
    I'm good.
    NASCAR.
    :17142:
    (I know there is a lot going on with the subject. And it goes deep. If I worried about that 40 years ago I'd be dead from the worry)

aztec warrior likes this.