FedEx Freight | Paying for uniforms?

For my $130.00...

I was able to order...

6 Pants.......3 Jack shirts (button down shirts).....and there was around $4.00 left over so I got a cap....

I almost wish they would have left it at $50.00...maybe we could have got away from the manditory uniform program...

What I wouldn't give to wear bluegenes and a Tee Shirt again....

FedEx Freight has established a uniform clothing program to ensure consistency in the professional appearance of our employees.creating a consistant professional image helps promote recognition among our current and prospective customers.PROVIDING UNIFORMS TO OUR EMPLOYEES AT NO COST IS CONSISTENT WITH OUR PEOPLE FIRST PHILOSOPHY.

LMAO

THIS IS THE REVISED AS OF 5/20/2009 POLICY

i think i dont have a problem with the 130 as long as i dont need a new coat wich normally i need a new one every year due to washing it so much because fedex doesn't seem to see the point in washing road salt off of the trucks

3 pants, 3 shorts and 3 shirt jackets = 119.XX

Shorts are 11.XX pants 13.XX and sh/jac 14.xx

I think the vest was like 47.xx and the parka was 61.xx

FM

Whats next? We have to by the fuel for the trucks? If I have to pay for my work clothes, then I don't want anyone telling me what to wear. I'm sure I can make my own choices on what is appropriate for me.My money, my choice.:shades: