Estes | penske trucks

chevyman

TB Lurker
Credits
over at hammond la and jackson ms there are some stickerless penske 8600 tandem axle tractors. looks like estes maybe getting ready for something, I wonder what it could be???????:whistle:

It's also starting to look like a Covenant and Schnider terminal at the Atl yard. Other yards also have plenty of outsiders. Those folks must be hauling our freight for nuth'n. They need to raise the rates so we can throw them on the back burner and give the cash to our drivers. Pulaski has rental trailers. I know of one that was stolen.

Wish they would send some our way.Ours are getting very high mileage.Haven't seen the penske tractors,but have been told about the one's in JAM.

This is of topic a little but while we are talking about Penske, this came out this weekend....

DETROIT - General Motors Corp. has a tentative deal to sell its Saturn brand to auto racing magnate Roger Penske’s dealership group,
both companies said Friday....

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31123726/

No Lease trucks seen in New England yet. If Rob's got them, they're paying him to drive them!:clap::shift::biglaugh:

A freind of mine was telling me last night that they have leased or purchased a warehouse in Dallas and they are going to park a lot of them there.

It's also starting to look like a Covenant and Schnider terminal at the Atl yard. Other yards also have plenty of outsiders. Those folks must be hauling our freight for nuth'n. They need to raise the rates so we can throw them on the back burner and give the cash to our drivers. Pulaski has rental trailers. I know of one that was stolen.

thats okc is stock piling contractors trailers also. as well as pulling them. passed a driver the other nite up I44 pulling a couvent ::TR10driving03: (can't spell it) trailer

my source said there were some down in hammond that estes was supposed to be bidding on, so they may not have actually been at the yard

Could be...I know Jerry S. said that we won't be buying any new ones for a while.Til IH gets all the bugs out of the cat verter.