XPO | Periodic inspections

The 1 city unit was out of inspection since 19 . It even went to Milton for electrical problems recently and came back uninspected.
Soooo...since 2019 and how many drivers failed to do a pre-trip....These stickers are not hard to miss there right in the door jam and stare you right in the face when you open the door. It came back from XMI because your drive failed to do his job. If the driver did his job he would have left it there and wrote it up. By no means am I says the shop did no wrong....but don't blame them because your driver failed to do his job and didn't check...

Soooo...since 2019 and how many drivers failed to do a pre-trip....These stickers are not hard to miss there right in the door jam and stare you right in the face when you open the door. It came back from XMI because your drive failed to do his job. If the driver did his job he would have left it there and wrote it up. By no means am I says the shop did no wrong....but don't blame them because your driver failed to do his job and didn't check...
Systematic breakdown of this company. The same problem affects HR, safety and maintenance. Low priority is put on these departments with in the company because they cost rather than contribute to the company . Right now EVERYTHING is concentrated on earnings and lowering the O/R . Yes it’s short sighted but it the nature of this particular company.

Systematic breakdown of this company. The same problem affects HR, safety and maintenance. Low priority is put on these departments with in the company because they cost rather than contribute to the company . Right now EVERYTHING is concentrated on earnings and lowering the O/R . Yes it’s short sighted but it the nature of this particular company.
So were does the lack of you driver not doing his job fit into you post......The systematic breakdown started with your driver. His low priorities puts your barn in the pinch it's in...It's really simple" hey shop this truck inspection is out of date" Instead his priority for HIS earnings and getting home were more important. Lets lay the blame were it falls the driver and yes we have the same azzhole at my place too.

So were does the lack of you driver not doing his job fit into you post......The systematic breakdown started with your driver. His low priorities puts your barn in the pinch it's in...It's really simple" hey shop this truck inspection is out of date" Instead his priority for HIS earnings and getting home were more important. Lets lay the blame were it falls the driver and yes we have the same azzhole at my place too.
We will have to agree to disagree on this .

I agree with you, it sounds extremely unprofessional for a driver to either not check periodical inspection sticker or move the equipment knowing it's expired. Stuff like that reflects poorly on the industry regardless of what the company is doing

This is one thing we agree on. The problems here at XPO are systemic. The only way to free yourself from them is application. It will never get better. The way it is, is the way it’s intended to be.

I agree with you, it sounds extremely unprofessional for a driver to either not check periodical inspection sticker or move the equipment knowing it's expired. Stuff like that reflects poorly on the industry regardless of what the company is doing

And yet if it were you. And you had to swing the freight or they didn’t even have anything to swing it into. What would you do ?

And yet if it were you. And you had to swing the freight or they didn’t even have anything to swing it into. What would you do ?
You'd have to do the same thing that you do if there's a broken spring or any other issue a previous driver failed to find or report. It sucks but it's the right thing to do.

We swing freight almost everyday due to bad trailers . The trailers are usually written up the prior day and reloaded the next without repairs done . It’s a vicious time consuming cycle .

So are u going to answer my question...What day was I there....
You talked to Our os&d Clerk who is transferring to Florida and in the conversation from what she tells me you mentioned that Orlando is all jammed up. I saw you gray hair and a beard if I remember right as to which day I want to say Tuesday or Wednesday but ::shit:: I can’t remember what I had for dinner last night and I believe you drove in international parked it out by the dumpster for a few minutes. You should’ve came out On the dock and talk to a few of us.
Have you been through before because that’s the first time I believe that I saw you ever?

Last edited:
You talked to Our os&d Clerk who is transferring to Florida and in the conversation from what she tells me you mentioned that Orlando is all jammed up. I saw you gray hair and a beard if I remember right as to which day I want to say Tuesday or Wednesday but **** I can’t remember what I had for dinner last night and I believe you drove in international parked it out by the dumpster for a few minutes. You should’ve came out On the dock and talk to a few of us.
Have you been through before because that’s the first time I believe that I saw you ever?
Well sorry that's not me. I have never talk to any woman at you place in all the time I have Via there. I don't have gray hair, or a beard. From time to time I do drive an corn harvester but prefer a freightshaker. As for Orlando I could care less what is going on down there let alone how jammed up it is.

Well sorry that's not me. I have never talk to any woman at you place in all the time I have Via there. I don't have gray hair, or a beard. From time to time I do drive an corn harvester but prefer a freightshaker. As for Orlando I could care less what is going on down there let alone how jammed up it is.
Pretty sure you were going to say that . What barn are you from ? How do we know you were here ?

Pretty sure you were going to say that . What barn are you from ? How do we know you were here ?

It’s okay. The same way you and your buddies dump on people you single out, is how we should be dumping on you. But we won’t. Because we actually are drivers. Point out the danger. Accept the risk. Or go around. Either way. Keep rolling. No point in stopping and staring at anything.

It’s okay. The same way you and your buddies dump on people you single out, is how we should be dumping on you. But we won’t. Because we actually are drivers. Point out the danger. Accept the risk. Or go around. Either way. Keep rolling. No point in stopping and staring at anything.
It’s no wonder you fall for everything.