FedEx Freight | Pics of FedEx Freight Mack

:biglaugh:Why not roogie ya got nothing else to do...
:BlahBlah:(I know , shut up Smoke.)

Ahh thanks Roog you are the best even despite what the guys say about ya at G.O.

lol yea, I know, just giving some back :)

My current assigned truck is a test truck too and it failed.. (super single drive tires)

Even though I've had little issues with them and I don't mind them, they have proven not to get the extra fuel mileage benefits claimed and they wear out a lot quicker than regular duals. Plus at $1000 each, they lose anything they make up for in fuel.

roog

They probably used the Michelin High Torques. I can't rmember the letter and number code, but the code is the same for the good fuel milage ones and the lug wide singles. The only difference being the lug has high torque on them.

roog, how did those super single drives do on the snowy icy roads?

A one stack mack with a window in the back...I'm going back to work for fedex if they are going with macks..going somewhere special and bump 365 off that 600 mile sunglasses run.. :)

A one stack mack with a window in the back...I'm going back to work for fedex if they are going with macks..going somewhere special and bump 365 off that 600 mile sunglasses run.. :)

LOL,,,,, you can have my "run",,,, but you'll answer to my wife when we can't pay our bills....... Guess I'll take that 600 miler,,,,, LOL

damn... you guys get to pick what you drive.... i would love to have a volvo but, i am assigned a POS 67 sersies KW. it spends more time on the dead line at the hub than on the road.

damn... you guys get to pick what you drive.... i would love to have a volvo but, i am assigned a POS 67 sersies KW. it spends more time on the dead line at the hub than on the road.

NO,,,,,,,,,, HRO chooses what we get stuck with,,,, as far as road........ city bids trucks.......

roog, how did those super single drives do on the snowy icy roads?

I've had more issues in rain than snow, they really don't get around bad in snow and ice at all.

If you have a heavy trailer in the rain they want to slide on tighter curves easier, other than that I've had them in some pretty hairy conditions, even up the Rockies and into the Eisenhower tunnel and nearly had to chain up with the chain laws in Colorado.

roog

LOL,,,,, you can have my "run",,,, but you'll answer to my wife when we can't pay our bills....... Guess I'll take that 600 miler,,,,, LOL

You don't get it, I'm taking your 600 mile day run, its already been approved by the GO, they are just glad to get me back, fedex has been begging me for over a year now, as far as you wife goes, I'm going to hide and hide well, i don't wanna mess with the wife of a car guy, your hobby keeps her pissed enough without me getting thrown into the mix, tell draggon I'm sorry, he hates to get bumped but i have to do whats best for fedex...LOL!!!!!

Good Deal, or Not.......

I was told year's ago that FDX would never get Mack's!, cause they're junk.The mechanic's Ive talked to hate workin on Mack's.Be interesting to hear how this deal was worked out since Volvo own's Mack!

You don't get it, I'm taking your 600 mile day run, its already been approved by the GO, they are just glad to get me back, fedex has been begging me for over a year now, as far as you wife goes, I'm going to hide and hide well, i don't wanna mess with the wife of a car guy, your hobby keeps her pissed enough without me getting thrown into the mix, tell draggon I'm sorry, he hates to get bumped but i have to do whats best for fedex...LOL!!!!!

Ok there " BUDDY" ,,,, guess I'm stuck as a dock worker.... Thanks,,,,,,,,, and you must know her,,,,, she does Not like my hobby...... oh well....... I can't even drive it ,,,, I'll get in trouble because its so easy to unleash that MOPAR POWER............... Oh ya,,,, all I need to get in serious trouble is wire the nitrous switch on the shifter,,,, everything else is done,,,,, including a full tank..... :)

Ok there " BUDDY" ,,,, guess I'm stuck as a dock worker.... Thanks,,,,,,,,, and you must know her,,,,, she does Not like my hobby...... oh well....... I can't even drive it ,,,, I'll get in trouble because its so easy to unleash that MOPAR POWER............... Oh ya,,,, all I need to get in serious trouble is wire the nitrous switch on the shifter,,,, everything else is done,,,,, including a full tank..... :)

Sorry Brother, I told Fred no but I got sick of playing golf with him and seeing him cry like a scolded little girl everytime I said no, I made him give me a dollar a mile for my trouble, I should get rich quick, I'll call him in a bit and have you and Draggon taken care of as well...thats just the kind of nice guy I am!!!!

Sorry Brother, I told Fred no but I got sick of playing golf with him and seeing him cry like a scolded little girl everytime I said no, I made him give me a dollar a mile for my trouble, I should get rich quick, I'll call him in a bit and have you and Draggon taken care of as well...thats just the kind of nice guy I am!!!!

I knew I could count on you bud !!!!! I'm going shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!