FedEx Freight | Pics of FedEx Freight Mack

[quote author=365Volare link=topic=75217.msg793878#msg793878 date=1264350542]
You don't get it, I'm taking your 600 mile day run, its already been approved by the GO, they are just glad to get me back, fedex has been begging me for over a year now, as far as you wife goes, I'm going to hide and hide well, i don't wanna mess with the wife of a car guy, your hobby keeps her pissed enough without me getting thrown into the mix, tell draggon I'm sorry, he hates to get bumped but i have to do whats best for fedex...LOL!!!!!

Ok there " BUDDY" ,,,, guess I'm stuck as a dock worker.... Thanks,,,,,,,,, and you must know her,,,,, she does Not like my hobby...... oh well....... I can't even drive it ,,,, I'll get in trouble because its so easy to unleash that MOPAR POWER............... Oh ya,,,, all I need to get in serious trouble is wire the nitrous switch on the shifter,,,, everything else is done,,,,, including a full tank..... :)
[/quote] Did you say MO PED power ?

I guess there are some issues posting images from Tapatalk.

Here are the new pics:

mackside1.jpg

mackside2.jpg

[quote author=365Volare link=topic=75217.msg793878#msg793878 date=1264350542]
You don't get it, I'm taking your 600 mile day run, its already been approved by the GO, they are just glad to get me back, fedex has been begging me for over a year now, as far as you wife goes, I'm going to hide and hide well, i don't wanna mess with the wife of a car guy, your hobby keeps her pissed enough without me getting thrown into the mix, tell draggon I'm sorry, he hates to get bumped but i have to do whats best for fedex...LOL!!!!!

Ok there " BUDDY" ,,,, guess I'm stuck as a dock worker.... Thanks,,,,,,,,, and you must know her,,,,, she does Not like my hobby...... oh well....... I can't even drive it ,,,, I'll get in trouble because its so easy to unleash that MOPAR POWER............... Oh ya,,,, all I need to get in serious trouble is wire the nitrous switch on the shifter,,,, everything else is done,,,,, including a full tank..... :)
[/quote]
Just never could equate volare with a 365 to power, my version of mopar power centered around B engines and RB engines not A engines. Big Blocks Rule.

I don't know how the Macks are now that Volvo bought them but the last truck I owned was a Mack. It was a damn good truck. They have issues as does any truck manufacturer, but Mack always stood behind their product and took care of me.

Judging by the chrome bulldog on the hood, they are a hybrid, meaning not a full Mack drive train. The purebred Macks (all Mack drive train) have gold dogs on the hood. My guess is a Mack motor with Eaton trans and rear end. There was rumors that Mack/Volvo would offer the Cummins in the new Pinnacle. The Vision I owned didn't have the Cummins option.

b8c82f88.jpg

Just never could equate volare with a 365 to power, my version of mopar power centered around B engines and RB engines not A engines. Big Blocks Rule.

Well,,, Mr Hairbear,, I offer you to come to my state,,, and take a little ride in my "small block" ..... I DO agree that B / RB engines are Awsome,,,,
especially after "building" a 413,,,, in a 6,000 lb plus 76 Powerwagon,,, that would spin all 4 31" tires 15-20' on dry pavement,,,, on the way to over
100mph in the quarter..... The offer still stands,,,,, come on out "east" and visit.... I'm still thinking on a trip to the drags this year........ Maybe
SMOKE would come down and pit for us....... :-)

PS,,,, you might want to see what W2 Mopar heads are................