FedEx Freight | Possible raise numbers

So $2,495 increase per year if you are at the $30.33 pay rate. Not great but didn’t expect that much, puts us I think .07 cents an hour behind OD.

Let's see what the net looks like in January. My guess is a little lower, the same way it is every year. A raise that makes no difference and a bump in premiums that hurts.

I'm at a tiny EoL center. So the current theory is cutting bottom GPD rate? We're still at .66/cpm and 28.93/hour. I'd be happy to see a nice bump but realistically it'll wash with insurance cost increases like always.

Been seeing the same post every raise on here for a decade. And most of y'all are still here.
There isn't people leaving? We can't even keep drivers here. We have been understaffed for over a year now. They had to up new hires just to attract people to come here and those drivers aren't lasting. A few have been fired or quit. And why do we have to train guys off the street if it's such a desirable job. When I got hired you needed 2 years experience. Right now they take guys who can't even get the endorsements

Wow I was being too generous for these penny pinchers. 2.1 cents $1.20 hr what I was told.

Still quite decent compared to what its been in the past.

Office staff doesn't have a step progression and basically ends up in the dark over what they'll make or get year to year. usually behind dock help by a few dollars. was at $19/hr pre-DDC after 7 years.

Official word from my boss:( keep in mind I'm a small EoL center at the bottom gpd)
.0264 cpm - brings us to .6864 - a 4% raise
1.16/h - brings us to 30.09 - a 3.86% raise

He also said gpd is going away. From now on "FedEx will use local competitors pay rates to decide what raises will be each year." When I pointed out that Dayton freight is hiring drivers at .72cpm less than 20 miles from our center he said "Well that's info I would need for next year."

No word on insurance increases.

Official word from my boss:( keep in mind I'm a small EoL center at the bottom gpd)

He also said gpd is going away. From now on "FedEx will use local competitors pay rates to decide what raises will be each year." When I pointed out that Dayton freight is hiring drivers at .72cpm less than 20 Mike's from our center he said "Well that's info I would need for next year."

Tell him to jump on trucking boards. He'll know what every LTL company in the country is offering.

He also said gpd is going away. From now on "FedEx will use local competitors pay rates to decide what raises will be each year." When I pointed out that Dayton freight is hiring drivers at .72cpm less than 20 miles from our center he said "Well that's info I would need for next year."

Edit: bc I don't know how to any other way lol.
Turns out nearly every other center in my district is getting this raise PLUS an "area bump".

They'll be at .72cpm and 31.56 vs our .68 and 30.09.

People first right?