Yellow | Power failure strikes YRCW

Did you see the latest headlines?

Power cut to YRCW General offices stock up $.65 as terminals run on their own...............................

Did you see the latest headlines?

Power cut to YRCW General offices stock up $.65 as terminals run on their own...............................
I figured the General Accounting Office would've taken advantage of that power outage.Do we remember Enron and all the paper shredding.
Just saying.Secret generator in basement of GAO

I figured the General Accounting Office would've taken advantage of that power outage.Do we remember Enron and all the paper shredding.

Maybe YRCW payed someone to cause the power outage. I'm calling Art Bell.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigtruk, can you please send me a little bit of what you're on? Man, that must really be some great stuff considering the amazing insight it gives you. :LMAO:

I just find it amazing that we can't move freight without some electronics telling us how and where to send it. What the hell did we do 20 years ago before the age of computers. Oh that's right, we used or heads and loaded freight and moved it down the road with no problems...... WOW, what a strange concept.:couch::Poke:

The article also stated that work at the Harlem Ave. facility was not disrupted.

New roof, new wiring, and they got the old backup generator returned and online. Rumor has it they found it in a city flyer trailer in Albuquerque ????

New roof, new wiring, and they got the old backup generator returned and online. Rumor has it they found it in a city flyer trailer in Albuquerque ????

Along with two unopened boxes of Roadway Express golf towels and an old stuffed Yellow Dog.

South Side Sox were 85 and 77, 2nd place in AL Central in 1996. The Ridge must of been booming back then.

They had to put a double row of sky boxes on the old roof to accomodate all the fans!!!!!

They had to put a double row of sky boxes on the old roof to accomodate all the fans!!!!!

I will never forget that summer when Frank Thomas hit a home run over the outbound dock and landed in the southbound lanes of I-294!!!! It caused a 22 vehicle pileup with everyone slamming on the brakes to try and retrieve the ball$$$$

Funny how the company was calling the city guyz on their cell phones to cover the pick ups that day. Thought that was a company policy violation cause I got a letter for using mine with a hands free. Strange how when the policy becomes a inconvenience to the company, it is not enforced:Rulz:. Just wondering if I should get my letter rescinded.....::17142:

I will never forget that summer when Frank Thomas hit a home run over the outbound dock and landed in the southbound lanes of I-294!!!! It caused a 22 vehicle pileup with everyone slamming on the brakes to try and retrieve the ball$$$$

I wonder where annieo was on that day?