Yellow | Power failure strikes YRCW

Pay the Light Bill on time next time !!!

Jim Welch reports that they did, minus 15%, just like they are paying us and the Electric Company balked and pulled the plug. As soon as the backup genny came on that had been stolen from the Ridge and recovered in ABQ, they came online long enough for the Internet provider to pull the plug because they were a month behind....and the 15% BS didn't fly there either!!

there is No failure of intelligence from
trucking boards ...Amen

thank you all
for the continuing posts and the extra effort of understanding that takes such a painful
post into a one of thought and humor

this trucking boards IS funny

Jim Welch reports that they did, minus 15%, just like they are paying us and the Electric Company balked and pulled the plug. As soon as the backup genny came on that had been stolen from the Ridge and recovered in ABQ, they came online long enough for the Internet provider to pull the plug because they were a month behind....and the 15% BS didn't fly there either!!

A dozen unopened cases of popcorn were recovered along with the stolen generator. Also found were three brand new pumpkin dashboard fans and a recently welded blue two wheeler.

A dozen unopened cases of popcorn were recovered along with the stolen generator. Also found were three brand new pumpkin dashboard fans and a recently welded blue two wheeler.

Was the popcorn white or yellow????

Was the popcorn white or yellow????
9b91195222d94f7ea212fb21fabe368c.jpg

Most of those cabs had 2 dents in the front right below the windshield where the cab used to hit the hand truck when trying to flip it up without removing the 2 wheeler first :)

Most of those cabs had 2 dents in the front right below the windshield where the cab used to hit the hand truck when trying to flip it up without removing the 2 wheeler first :)

Or by the 2 wheeler bouncing back and forth if not secured by a bungie cord.
I had a 2 wheeler break off and get caught under a Ford Louisville one evening while returning to the yard on I-25. Lots of sparks but no damage to the tractor.

I remember 35 years ago they did not know what a computer was, everything was done by picking up a phone and talking to a person on the other end. Freight was picked up and delivered faster, and moved across the country faster with a 55 mph truck than what we do now with faster trucks and teams. all the computers and emails being sent to people in management that the management people forget to look at for a few days and then the freight is late if it was picked up or delivered. All I heard the other day about the power outage was how it cost the company over 10 million dollars. simply amazing how we show a 8.5 million dollar profit one day and a 10 million dollar loss the next day.