Yellow | Premium Service Change

uncle wiggly

TB Regular
Credits
Just got word of an impending premium service change coming down.....no details yet but it does involve HGR. If anybody has any details, PM me or post them. This is going to be a biggie.....:nutkick:

As soon as ANY COO is delivered to the Locals in writing.....you WILL see it here on Truckingboards.com!......KK

Hi,

I don't know for sure but I think Yellow interlines frt for the maritimes .
I would think WVL drivers would bring them down to MBK with headloads left on.
Just a guess tho.

wolleyworldd

Just got word of an impending premium service change coming down.....no details yet but it does involve HGR. If anybody has any details, PM me or post them. This is going to be a biggie.....:nutkick:

Hi,
I did hear about some kind of change with HGR mentioned.
Someone was talking to someone about someone who was talking to a B.A. who was talking about it.
You know how that goes.....
wolleyworldd

yo wolley.....

unless they shut it down, recently they ran the maritimes out of bangor and when the closed bangor the were running it out of waterville.....

they had about 6 or 8 drivers up there running only north.....

this info is 6 years old as that's when i moved out here......

if i remember right midland is the preferred carrier for michelin up in nova scotia, maybe they're bringing down tires for YELLOW's own use and distributing them from MBK (midland runs hot and heavy between nova scotia and south carolina, their trailers have south carolina plates).......

as slow as it is it's very hard to interline without someone's eyebrow being raised, especially highdollar canadian outbound (even the bosses would raise a stink about losing freight that will boost numbers up).....

happy turkey day...

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Looks like LCP is going to be a big loser in the proposed change. What was posted said there would be 200 move with work oppurtunities. Just completed my set of retirement papers. Checking out of Yellow Feb 1, 2007. And glad to be going. MBK HGR and STL will be gainers it seems. Don't have all the details. We will hear them the 28th they said. Have a nice Thanksgiving guys. Hi wolley, they had your hold-down posted again. You getter any better?

yo....

just to make sure, i checked YELLOW's website....

the must have done some shufflin' up there....

they now have a terminal in calais (pronounced kalice), maine and run the maritimes through there....

talk about a road driver domicile, on YELLOW' s wages you would be the richest guy in the valley there.....

if you're curious as to where it is, just take maine rt.9 east out of bangor until you can't go any further (nothin' but moose poop and black ice fer sure hey).....

mikeeeeeeeeeee

yo....

just to make sure, i checked YELLOW's website....

the must have done some shufflin' up there....

they now have a terminal in calais (pronounced kalice), maine and run the maritimes through there....

talk about a road driver domicile, on YELLOW' s wages you would be the richest guy in the valley there.....

if you're curious as to where it is, just take maine rt.9 east out of bangor until you can't go any further (nothin' but moose poop and black ice fer sure hey).....

mikeeeeeeeeeee
Hey now,the women out number the men there! :funky:

calais.gif

Looks like LCP is going to be a big loser in the proposed change. What was posted said there would be 200 move with work oppurtunities. Just completed my set of retirement papers. Checking out of Yellow Feb 1, 2007. And glad to be going. MBK HGR and STL will be gainers it seems. Don't have all the details. We will hear them the 28th they said. Have a nice Thanksgiving guys. Hi wolley, they had your hold-down posted again. You getter any better?

Hi,

3,is the number I have heard involving NRM.
I don't know if thats coming, going, changing, creating, transfering or what.

wolleyworldd

LCP is being gutted and demoted to end of the line status, Hagerstown is going to be the new break in the east....42 road and 75 local is a pretty big hit....The service enhancement change is going to kill us.

STL will be a +5 on road....
a +11 local cartage....
a +2 mechanics....
Road portion....+ 2 for KCM turns....
+3 for meet turns with Coldwater, MI. (CLD) and Cincinnatti, OH. (CTI)
STL will be a PSE Hub....