FedEx Freight | preventable accidents

I agree, that "sense of urgency" does exsist but it's up to the employee to resist that urgency when behind the wheel. It's not that hard, just look at how many drivers are on the President's Safety Team (15 years of safe driving).
Do you not agree that 3 in 12 is a pretty lenient policy?

In Master Freight its 3 in 9 months will get you terminated. I'd say its lenient.

I agree, that "sense of urgency" does exsist but it's up to the employee to resist that urgency when behind the wheel. It's not that hard, just look at how many drivers are on the President's Safety Team (15 years of safe driving).
Do you not agree that 3 in 12 is a pretty lenient policy?
Yes, I do agree... There are also differing degrees that should be considered. Also many confuse incidents with accidents, as they are handled differently. No question, I agree as it pertains to accidents. I can also understand factoring in the drivers entire record and the severity of the event (s)

Yes, I do agree... There are also differing degrees that should be considered. Also many confuse incidents with accidents, as they are handled differently. No question, I agree as it pertains to accidents. I can also understand factoring in the drivers entire record and the severity of the event (s)
That's exactly what happens after your 3rd in 12....if you're in "good standing" (prior record) you'll probably receive probation...if your not in "good standing", you'll probably receive a suspension.

You're the winner!
2281949-230.jpg
Now that's funny!!!

Last edited: