Yellow | Principles Principles Principles. . . . . . . . .

Regular342

TB Veteran
Credits
That is all I've heard since the the proposal came out. All the NO voters pumping their chest saying they will be voting out of prinicpal. Please, gimmie a damn break.

"Shut the damn doors I don't need this damn job anyway"
- yes you do and we all know it. No one will hire a bitter disgruntled ex-teamster

"I refuse to work for this POS company after we've given and given and given"
-So you want to work for a NON where they take.....not ask....they take

"I refuse to work for a company that treats us so poorly"
-Welcome to the real world, life isn't fair stop crying and do something about it

"I refuse to work for a company that is so poorly run"
-ok fair enough

"I refuse to work for substandard wages"
- Have you seen wages of some of the other places out there and the lack of bennies

"I refuse to work for a place that doesn't contribute to a pension"
-Get used to it cause most of the other jobs out there don't either

"I refuse to work for a place that is clearly tring to bust the union"
-Then I would expect NONE of you to ever pick up an app from any of the NONS

So, now that the ballots have been sent in and the waiting game begins....How many of you "self proclaimed" men with backbones and principals will actually stand by those said principals and leave once this passes? Answer NONE of you. Because in reality you don't have any principals or you would leave the second you hear that this passes. You didn't have principals when you were spouting off at the mouth and crying about everything as you always do. Face it most of you are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites hiding behind these so called principals. I have zero problem with people voting NO as that is their right. My problem is when you vote NO and say it's out of principal or some other ignorant azz reason. When it's quite clear you have no principals...

And in 3......2......1

crying.jpg

crying-baby-257x300.jpg

Duke-Kid-Crying.jpg

MY wife says you need to Quit and go to the "LOWER wage CONWAYS" of the world if you dont like the way it is here.
Come on MANUP just quit so you dont have to put up with all of us NO voters.

:bowdown:............Yes bossman, Can I get you another biscuit?........LMAO
I thoght it was another :coffee1: for the BOSS.
What most YES MEN do everyday.
Funny to watch them fight over who cant get in there 1st each day.
We have some that get to work 30 min early just to be the 1st in bosses office :hide:

MY wife says you need to Quit and go to the "LOWER wage CONWAYS" of the world if you dont like the way it is here.
Come on MANUP just quit so you dont have to put up with all of us NO voters.

You might want inform your wife that should a NO prevail you will all be lined up looking for work at places with lower wages than Conway. And that my friend will be the only thing from a NO vote that I'll take solice in. All you badazz chest thumping ex-teamsters becoming what you have always despised. . . . .

Bring on the personal attacks as you the simply can't attack the post because it's dead on. . . ..

You might want inform your wife that should a NO prevail you will all be lined up looking for work at places with lower wages than Conway. And that my friend will be the only thing from a NO vote that I'll take solice in. All you badazz chest thumping ex-teamsters becoming what you have always despised. . . . .

Bring on the personal attacks as you the simply can't attack the post because it's dead on. . . ..
POST is WRONG
Sorry If post is wrong so are you.
So just quit go some where else for lower wages.

BTW I have Plan B do you?
And it does not Involve TRUCKING.
That is the Prob with most YES MEN No plan B or already retired.

POST is WRONG

Good for you that you have a plan B. Most don't. As for me, yes I do. I've got a different job back in April that isn't in trucking either. I'll be just fine if the doors close, so don't worry about me. And as much as I would love to sit here and go round for round with you the Chiefs game is on and I need to watch the Texans get their azz kicked ........similar to the beating you NO voters will awake to on OCT 30th...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you that you have a plan B. Most don't. As for me, yes I do. I've got a different job back in April that isn't in trucking either. I'll be just fine if the doors close, so don't worry about me. And as much as I would love to sit here and go round for round with you the Chiefs game is on and I need to watch the Texans get their azz kicked ........similar to the beating you NO voters will awake to on OCT 30th...;)

So another non working YRC VOTE YES
RETIRED SAY VOTE YES
LAID OFF SAY VOTE YES

So you dont work there anymore and wont be under these new :Rulz:
BUT your one on the biggest YES MAN Supporters
Says it all.:17113:

Other than the fact that it's "principle" rather than "principal." I think your post is great Regular342.

Most guys who are voting NO are just trying to shut this place down, so the resulting freight dispersion will help them get in at ABF or UPSF. It's not even about going back to the table because most of them know that the pension isn't coming back. Yet these same guys will talk your ear off about how they are voting NO because they don't want to give up the work rules, the vacation, etc.

My favorite thing I hear from NO voters is how they want to "prevent junior guys from being laid off and being 4 hour casuals." It's really phony when you hear a guy at the top of the board suddenly concerned for the welfare of the guys at the bottom of board. I've been on the board nearly 6 years and I've essentially been a part timer from the start. When you only work 3-4 months a year and then get laid off--you are already part time!

How come they are thinking of me now? Could it have something to do with the fact that the pension freeze and the 4 hour classification are tied together with the same vote?

The fact of the matter is this: if the company offered to make full pension contributions if the rest of the concessions were voted in, most NO voters would become YES voters instantly.

I'm working with a bunch of pension crybabies!

The only thing in your post I agree with is Maryland Beating Duke!!!!!!!!!!!

At least that is one thing. F Duke.

So another non working YRC VOTE YES
RETIRED SAY VOTE YES
LAID OFF SAY VOTE YES

So you dont work there anymore and wont be under these new :Rulz:

BUT your one on the biggest YES MAN Supporters
Says it all.:17113:

I never said I didn't work there anymore. I said I have another job M-F. So the only time I work at YRC is on the weekends. It's like having an extra part-time job that pays well when you want some extra cash. Working out quite ncely right now.

Other than the fact that it's "principle" rather than "principal." I think your post is great Regular342.

Most guys who are voting NO are just trying to shut this place down, so the resulting freight dispersion will help them get in at ABF or UPSF. It's not even about going back to the table because most of them know that the pension isn't coming back. Yet these same guys will talk your ear off about how they are voting NO because they don't want to give up the work rules, the vacation, etc.

My favorite thing I hear from NO voters is how they want to "prevent junior guys from being laid off and being 4 hour casuals." It's really phony when you hear a guy at the top of the board suddenly concerned for the welfare of the guys at the bottom of board. I've been on the board nearly 6 years and I've essentially been a part timer from the start. When you only work 3-4 months a year and then get laid off--you are already part time!

How come they are thinking of me now? Could it have something to do with the fact that the pension freeze and the 4 hour classification are tied together with the same vote?

The fact of the matter is this: if the company offered to make full pension contributions if the rest of the concessions were voted in, most NO voters would become YES voters instantly.

I noticed that. But it was too late to go back and edit my thread. And I honestly believe that some of teh NO voters on this board would vote NO on pay raises just because that is what they do. They can't get out of the way of their own ignorance.

principles

That is all I've heard since the the proposal came out. All the NO voters pumping their chest saying they will be voting out of prinicpal. Please, gimmie a damn break.

- yes you do and we all know it. No one will hire a bitter disgruntled ex-teamster

-Welcome to the real world, life isn't fair stop crying and do something about it

-ok fair enough

- Have you seen wages of some of the other places out there and the lack of bennies

So, now that the ballots have been sent in and the waiting game begins....How many of you "self proclaimed" men with backbones and principals will actually stand by those said principals and leave once this passes? Answer NONE of you. Because in reality you don't have any principals or you would leave the second you hear that this passes. You didn't have principals when you were spouting off at the mouth and crying about everything as you always do. Face it most of you are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites hiding behind these so called principals. I have zero problem with people voting NO as that is their right. My problem is when you vote NO and say it's out of principal or some other ignorant azz reason. When it's quite clear you have no principals...

And in 3......2......1

crying.jpg

crying-baby-257x300.jpg

Duke-Kid-Crying.jpg

A principle you need to learn, is that calling people names, will not change their views or vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
vote no

-ok fair enough

And in 3......2......1

crying.jpg

crying-baby-257x300.jpg

Duke-Kid-Crying.jpg

That's a shame. :Violin:

A principle you need to learn, is that calling people names, will not change their views or vote.

Next time try actually READING the post. See where I said, "So, now that the ballots have been sent in" How could I change the vote if I've already stated ballots have been sent in? And please point out where I called a specific person a specific name........Thanks for playing

If I had a vote, and was asked, I would give up more to get the pension back. And I would tell everyone of you your welcome on retirement day.

POST is WRONG

I can tell you his plan B..........He will get a job a Bojangles making biscuits..........He has spent some much time buying biscuits for his boss at Yrcw that they all know him at Bojangles and they have learned to love him........LMAO.........nuff said

Yes boss, I will get you some more biscuits tomorrow............You bring the gravy and I will bring the biscuits..........Yes,Yes,Yes, boss........nuff said.......:notworthy::bowdown::biglaugh:

Not much of a beating today.Look like Chiefs got scalped!!

-ok fair enough

And in 3......2......1

crying.jpg

crying-baby-257x300.jpg

Duke-Kid-Crying.jpg

to turn what you said on you.... if your so willing to work for sub standard wages and give away all the security you have left as a teamster... why isn't you and all the yes voters quitting and going to a non... it sounds like you have no problem working in that kind of environment!

to turn what you said on you.... if your so willing to work for sub standard wages and give away all the security you have left as a teamster... why isn't you and all the yes voters quitting and going to a non... it sounds like you have no problem working in that kind of environment!

It is not a question of willing to work for less or give anything back

You can't actually believe a no vote will result in full pension payments being made and no new work rules to worry about

It is amazing how many people think that. Is it possible you think they'll go back to the table and kick it around for another week?

Is it possible you don't believe the union when they say the financial issues are critical.

You don't believe KK. He was there in Dallas

the union is not advising a no vote..do the math duh

images
thWINKgif.gif

decide by reasoning-draw or come to a conclusion​

or maybe you are the reason we have Obama
facepalm.png

now there is no hope..only the change in your pocket​