Yellow | Principles Principles Principles. . . . . . . . .

i'm not questioning the financial situation... i really don't think any of the no voters are questioning that!...... what we do not agree on, and the reason for the NO vote was all the work rule changes and the lack of security for even the basics, like getting 8 hours when called in, or having a fixed Bid for 3 months..... And the Biggest question is, why did they have to extend the contract for 2 years with all these changes?.......if they really wanted this thing passed, they wouldn't have added all the work rule changes, and made it no more then 2 years, or at max, till the end of the current MF agreement..... I think this thing would have gotten its 65 cent decrease with the health bump every year, pluss the extension of the pension freeze. But all the rest is a slap in the face! and a attempt to castrate the union!!

After reading many comments on TB, i believe i now know where the term/ phrase, "Dumb Azz Truck Drivers" came from, i could elaborate on this, but will leave it at that! Carry on.

i'm not questioning the financial situation... i really don't think any of the no voters are questioning that!...... what we do not agree on, and the reason for the NO vote was all the work rule changes and the lack of security for even the basics, like getting 8 hours when called in, or having a fixed Bid for 3 months..... And the Biggest question is, why did they have to extend the contract for 2 years with all these changes?.....

sota.jpg

1: work rule changes are good..if YRC can't make it with them..they will never make it..it's there last shot at the big time

2: 4 hr man is rule is good: laid off take load off the 60 hr a week man..reduce
OT..put an end to hating the senior man

3: 5 yr contract is good: YRC needs economy to come back

4: when it's over it's over

5: you'll hear a high pitched voice from fatso​

Not much of a beating today.Look like Chiefs got scalped!!

Yep, defense blew that game. Up 10 with 7min to go and they lost.

to turn what you said on you.... if your so willing to work for sub standard wages and give away all the security you have left as a teamster... why isn't you and all the yes voters quitting and going to a non... it sounds like you have no problem working in that kind of environment!

Who left? And when is 20hr with health bennies substandard? Is is as good as what we should have.......NO. But it's hardly sub-standard. You want substandard then go look in your local employment section of the paper. And why would I resign? I can work my other job and keep YRC for extra money. Should the day ever come when I get recalled (which it probably wont), then I'll make a decision at that time until then I'll just keep them in my back pocket and work when it's convenient for me.

Yes boss, I will get you some more biscuits tomorrow............You bring the gravy and I will bring the biscuits..........Yes,Yes,Yes, boss........nuff said.......:notworthy::bowdown::biglaugh:

Seriously, get some new material. Calling me a meester, company man, etc. etc. Your act is tired and old.....just like you. Sorry, but I couldn't possibly care less about what someone like you thinks of me. I'll sleep just fine tonight and every other night. And now that you mention it B&G sounds pretty damn good. Might have to make some for breakfast in the morning.

Good for you that you have a plan B. Most don't. As for me, yes I do. I've got a different job back in April that isn't in trucking either. I'll be just fine if the doors close, so don't worry about me. And as much as I would love to sit here and go round for round with you the Chiefs game is on and I need to watch the Texans get their azz kicked ........similar to the beating you NO voters will awake to on OCT 30th...;)

If you have a differnt gig, why do you care what the outcome or how others vote? I thought you worked for UPSF? As far as football goes I'm sorry for your Chiefs loss but the season has been that way for all the teams.

That is all I've heard since the the proposal came out. All the NO voters pumping their chest saying they will be voting out of prinicpal. Please, gimmie a damn break.

"Shut the damn doors I don't need this damn job anyway"
- yes you do and we all know it. No one will hire a bitter disgruntled ex-teamster

"I refuse to work for this POS company after we've given and given and given"
-So you want to work for a NON where they take.....not ask....they take

"I refuse to work for a company that treats us so poorly"
-Welcome to the real world, life isn't fair stop crying and do something about it

"I refuse to work for a company that is so poorly run"
-ok fair enough

"I refuse to work for substandard wages"
- Have you seen wages of some of the other places out there and the lack of bennies

"I refuse to work for a place that doesn't contribute to a pension"
-Get used to it cause most of the other jobs out there don't either

"I refuse to work for a place that is clearly tring to bust the union"
-Then I would expect NONE of you to ever pick up an app from any of the NONS

So, now that the ballots have been sent in and the waiting game begins....How many of you "self proclaimed" men with backbones and principals will actually stand by those said principals and leave once this passes? Answer NONE of you. Because in reality you don't have any principals or you would leave the second you hear that this passes. You didn't have principals when you were spouting off at the mouth and crying about everything as you always do. Face it most of you are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites hiding behind these so called principals. I have zero problem with people voting NO as that is their right. My problem is when you vote NO and say it's out of principal or some other ignorant azz reason. When it's quite clear you have no principals...]

Never said I was quitting if this passed.
I said I'm voting no because the last 2 times they said this is all they need to not only survive, but thrive.
Keep crying wolf & people stop listening.

Posted By Regular 342
-Welcome to the real world, life isn't fair stop crying and do something about it

Yea we are trying by voting no, but we are having a difficult time. You YES men are crying over your Debt and are to blind to do what is right. You and the rest of the Dip's will never grow a pair.

You might want inform your wife that should a NO prevail you will all be lined up looking for work at places with lower wages than Conway. And that my friend will be the only thing from a NO vote that I'll take solice in. All you badazz chest thumping ex-teamsters becoming what you have always despised. . . . .

Bring on the personal attacks as you the simply can't attack the post because it's dead on. . . ..

Bossman, I can bring plenty of Bojangles biscuits because I am saving 50 bucks per month now cause I am not paying Union Dues........Please let me bring the TM, the SOM, and the City operations manager some biscuits tomorrow and since I am under the desk I will even clean up the crumbs as well............Please boss say yes,yes,yes because I am a yes man..........LMAO.......nuff said............:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I wonder what would happen if all the No voters did quit if this thing passes... It would put YRC out of business faster then a No vote passing would have!!

there are no good P&D drivers out there that want anything to do with YRC...... why get on board a sinking ship??.... you take all the no voters off the payroll, some terminals would close... others would not be able to service there customers... next day deliveries would be imposable! .. Nope, YRC couldn't survive!

So for those who think anyone thats not voting Yes like they are should Quit.... Your trying to kill YRC and not smart enough to see it!

Yea we are trying by voting no, but we are having a difficult time. You YES men are crying over your Debt and are to blind to do what is right. You and the rest of the Dip's will never grow a pair.

Crying about my debt?. We've got both cars paid for. 6 months of expenses in the emergency fund, rental property that generates 30% on top of rent and a college fund set up for junior. Other than our mortgage we have NO debt. Some of us are actually responsible with our money. You might want to pick up a copy of Dave Ramsey's Total Money Make Over. It's a nice read and has worked out great for us. But thanks for your concern.

Crying about my debt?. We've got both cars paid for. 6 months of expenses in the emergency fund, rental property that generates 30% on top of rent and a college fund set up for junior. Other than our mortgage we have NO debt. Some of us are actually responsible with our money. You might want to pick up a copy of Dave Ramsey's Total Money Make Over. It's a nice read and has worked out great for us. But thanks for your concern.

We all know you have alot of free money to throw around.........Look at all the biscuits from Bojangles you by the TM and SOM everyday.......Yes boss I will bring some biscuits tomorrow, I promise.........Yes,yes,yes boss.........I will even clean up the crumbs boss.......I love you boss..........yes,yes,yes..........nuff said.........:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:........LMAO

YRCW will post a positive earnings report on Nov 5th and all of the yes,yes,yes men will be kicking their arsses......Remember there will be no snapbacks when yrcw is making killer money in the next 5yrs......I warned everyone of this a couple of weeks ago.........nuff said......

Yea I think you should Read it again, since you voted yes and the company is Profitable (before EBITDA which still sucks) But you are giving away your income. So what really is your deal are you just a company :butt kiss: . Or are you just doing what your wife tells you.

Either way I wouldn't be bragging about percentages when you let a company like YRC pull the wool over your eyes every 6 months, and you fall for it every time with a cold sweat vote of YES. :17113: Your so worried about losing your job you will give your own money away without even seeing the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted By Regular 342

Like you have a pair...Your wife might cause she'll pay the bills and take care of the kids insurance while ya sit home for 2 years...Don't worry she'll take care of ya.

Like you have a pair...Your wife might cause she'll pay the bills and take care of the kids insurance while ya sit home for 2 years...Don't worry she'll take care of ya.

hahaha I am not married and no Kids but i got a live in girlfriend thats 10 years younger than me.:1sm364jumpbed:

: Your so worried about losing your job you will give your own money away without even seeing the truth.

Why would I be worried? My wife has a good job, I've got a good job and YRC in the back pocket when I want some extra cash.

Now try again........

I won't waste my time anymore with a bunch of Laid Off Morons. I hope my NO vote prevails and you guys can continue to ride "the real Teamsters" coat tails.