Yellow | Principles Principles Principles. . . . . . . . .

Good for you that you have a plan B. Most don't. As for me, yes I do. I've got a different job back in April that isn't in trucking either. I'll be just fine if the doors close, so don't worry about me. And as much as I would love to sit here and go round for round with you the Chiefs game is on and I need to watch the Texans get their azz kicked ........similar to the beating you NO voters will awake to on OCT 30th...;)

I can tell you his plan B..........He will get a job a Bojangles making biscuits..........He has spent some much time buying biscuits for his boss at Yrcw that they all know him at Bojangles and they have learned to love him........LMAO.........nuff said
Actually, Domino's Pizza has a two for the price of one, deal going on right now. :stirthepot:

First I'd like to say well said , but I see it like this less of what i have is better than all I can get. Breakdown time , layover time ,all the time you are paid try getting those things outside the union

The NO! voters are happy. Let's give up they won, Votes in, we lost everything. Retirees 1/3 pension, But they took a stand we have no medical (my wife does it's OK can get on it with kids).Now let's start FORMER YRC website and hear the crying.

The NO! voters are happy. Let's give up they won, Votes in, we lost everything. Retirees 1/3 pension, But they took a stand we have no medical (my wife does it's OK can get on it with kids).Now let's start FORMER YRC website and hear the crying.

Thats actually a good idea!! Former YRC website.....we can trade stories.. connections... what company's are good or bad..... Really good idea Boot!! WELL DONE!!

I can only speak for the circus that I work at. But, I think that it's comical that the biggest time thieves that are at my terminal, are the ones that are preaching for the yes vote. The time thieves are preaching as though they are model company men, but they rob the company blind every day. They would cut our throat for an hour of overtime, and wear out the soles of their boots for the overtime, but they are die hard yes voters.:wtflol:

I can only speak for the circus that I work at. But, I think that it's comical that the biggest time thieves that are at my terminal, are the ones that are preaching for the yes vote. The time thieves are preaching as though they are model company men, but they rob the company blind every day. They would cut our throat for an hour of overtime, and wear out the soles of their boots for the overtime, but they are die hard yes voters.:wtflol:

Ah! yes..I know, the intelligent thieves who want to keep it that way

Crying about my debt?. We've got both cars paid for. 6 months of expenses in the emergency fund, rental property that generates 30% on top of rent and a college fund set up for junior. Other than our mortgage we have NO debt. Some of us are actually responsible with our money. You might want to pick up a copy of Dave Ramsey's Total Money Make Over. It's a nice read and has worked out great for us. But thanks for your concern.
Here, this may help. :1036316054: :biglaugh:

YouTube - Amazing Gifts for Your Boss | Sunshine Products USA

Last edited by a moderator:
Crying about my debt?. We've got both cars paid for. 6 months of expenses in the emergency fund, rental property that generates 30% on top of rent and a college fund set up for junior. Other than our mortgage we have NO debt. Some of us are actually responsible with our money. You might want to pick up a copy of Dave Ramsey's Total Money Make Over. It's a nice read and has worked out great for us. But thanks for your concern.

Well since you have all that money built up why are you voting yes? Once YRC closes up you will get a job and make similar compirable money and, of course you will survive, just like I did and life will go on. By the time this is all over with, if the company survives we will be sub non union wages, but you work for YRC right? Its time to guve up yor pride and get something that is long term so we can all support our families. YRC is not a long term thing. For anyone anymore.