ABF | Probably just rumors but.... Possible update?

You're a Teamster and you never heard of anivarsry pay? Heck I thought one could easily figure out what it is just by the name of it.
If you never got it how would you know, Im 20 year teamster who never heard of it....

You're a Teamster and you never heard of anivarsry pay? Heck I thought one could easily figure out what it is just by the name of it.

You do realize different Teamster companies have different contracts and benefits, right? I've never heard of anniversary pay.

I was wondering if it was a bonus every year on your anniversary, a paid day off, it could have been any number of things. Am I really stupid for asking a question about something I've never heard of?

I was wondering if it was a bonus every year on your anniversary, a paid day off, it could have been any number of things. Am I really stupid for asking a question about something I've never heard of?
Na, you're not stupid, there are things paid all over the country that aren't paid in your supplemental area. I am good with uniform payment of such things like birthday and anniversary day off with pay.

Na, you're not stupid, there are things paid all over the country that aren't paid in your supplemental area. I am good with uniform payment of such things like birthday and anniversary day off with pay.

I'm not even an abf employee and I'm supposed to know all the details of your contract.

I've never heard of anniversary pay either. Not hard to figure out though. All this supplement stuff though is going to disappear I think. Some of us for the better. Most of us for the worse. Lets hope that the proposal is good (okay), but I am not holding my breath.

We know these 2 days as personal days cause if we asked for our birthday or anniversary date off they would look at us like "what" !

We know these 2 days as personal days cause if we asked for our birthday or anniversary date off they would look at us like "what" !
I am not sure if it comes out of their pool of four personal days or not but I do believe that Central Pa Supplement gets their birthday off. And last I heard they did not get Good Friday, maybe a trade off. Both of those are subject to have changed because it has been a while since I looked into it.