ABF | Probably just rumors but.... Possible update?

Quick answer

what's 3.5 % of $24.42 ? anyone quick at math?

it doesnt matter what 3.5% of $24.42 is----- if we are voting this down it doesnt matter at all --- all i need to know is that they are trying to reach into our pocket--- the actual dollar amount does not matter because im voting no even if its just 1 cent per hour

also id like to thank yrc for jumping on board with abf and using the scare tactic of a buyout to force us to vote yes for this---- nice try

it doesnt matter what 3.5% of $24.42 is----- if we are voting this down it doesnt matter at all --- all i need to know is that they are trying to reach into our pocket--- the actual dollar amount does not matter because im voting no even if its just 1 cent per hour

also id like to thank yrc for jumping on board with abf and using the scare tactic of a buyout to force us to vote yes for this---- nice try
Agreed!!!!

Ain't no scare tactic, it's YRC rubbing ABF's nose in it. Yellow's philosophy has always been, if they couldn't beat you, they would just buy you. Billionaire union busters will bankroll the deal. If you guys care about this company and want it to remain a decent place to work, you might want to cut them some slack. Trust me, YRCW is no fun to work for. It may happen either way, and either way, I will be moving on to something else. But, with the 2 years at ABF, I now have 25 years paid into the fund, for what it's worth. Thankfully, I have other opportunities to pursue, should ABF get forced into the position to sell with a prolonged labor dispute.

I agree that it does not matter what the $$$ is, if you take money from us, then the answer is no! And at this point I think the answer should be no just because the company and the union have been stringing us along like a dog on a chain. How long does it really take to disseminate the proposal? It could have been sent faster by carrier pigeon. VOTE NO!!!